World Bowls 2017

Anything sportlike
carcinogen

World Bowls 2017

Post by carcinogen »

# It's that most wonderful time of the year ... #

Bowls baby! Bowls! This is happening just up the road from me. Look out for me, I may streak across the rink. Is it called a rink? I'll be naked holding a can of polish spesh. Wonderful that the BBC is covering it. I tell you what, the BBC really know which sport we wan't to see on terrestrial tv.

:butthead: :rolleyes: :finga: :Hangman: :drinkers:
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: World Bowls 2017

Post by Carlos J »

How up the road, Carc? You seem Gorleston a lot over Partridgland? Went as per to one of the youtube only sessions last week, day ticket £7. Always funny. Still 95% crowd over 60 and not young 60. Few GILFseconds,, bus trips leaving during a long game caused a kerfuffle with audience leaving. Not when in play, please.

Caught the tie-break of Harlow v Anderson semi today. Good wood and all that, was quite exciting.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I feel like turning-up with an AK47 and causing 'a scene' tbh.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

It's just some old timers having fun, Carc, and your spree shooting will reflect back on that and old folks in your history and regardless if you took 200 out, it is what is is, an easy target, nothing for longevity. Your notoriety will be shite.

Ted Bundy > Hamilton/Ryan/Columbine/spree shooters. If you tend to score that sort of thing.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?