Touchline Ban....

Anything sportlike
Sinbad

Re: Touchline Ban....

Post by Sinbad »

Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Is it too much to say France should be destroyed?

No

Steve, you still got the hump with Hugo Lloris ?

:lol:
Yes.......

............and no.

He was utterly pathetic. But so were the whole team, especially in the 1st half. I was pleased with a draw. As stated last week to Bad Blue, I had a feeling that Citeh would beat us, given the mauling that Pep must have given them after the Everton game.

That was the last time that Spurs will be above your lot this season, Sin. From now on until May you will be above us.

The draw was the best result for Arsenal but i still felt a bit gutted when spurs got their second.....

Arsenal still have some tough away fixtures ... February alone looks bad, our season could well be over come 1st March.
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
Steve Hunt wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Is it too much to say France should be destroyed?

No

Steve, you still got the hump with Hugo Lloris ?

:lol:
Yes.......

............and no.

He was utterly pathetic. But so were the whole team, especially in the 1st half. I was pleased with a draw. As stated last week to Bad Blue, I had a feeling that Citeh would beat us, given the mauling that Pep must have given them after the Everton game.

That was the last time that Spurs will be above your lot this season, Sin. From now on until May you will be above us.

The draw was the best result for Arsenal but i still felt a bit gutted when spurs got their second.....

Arsenal still have some tough away fixtures ... February alone looks bad, our season could well be over come 1st March.

If anyone can topple Chavski (unlikely, I know), then my money would be on you lot, Rupe.

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Has to be a stadium ban. He got away with pushing a manager a couple of seasons ago.
Can't get away with it this time with the 4th official.