Corrie McKeague

In-depth debate on all topical issues
theleader82

Corrie McKeague

Post by theleader82 »

What has happened to the missing young raf serviceman? He disappeared from the small town of bury st Edmunds without a trace. New information this week has revealed he was a member of a swingers website with his partner, he also had a profile on Grindr. I'm not sure this is relevant. He looked quite drunk on the cctv I have seen.
Man U and rangers

Royal24s

Re: Corrie McKeague

Post by Royal24s »

theleader82 wrote:What has happened to the missing young raf serviceman? He disappeared from the small town of bury st Edmunds without a trace. New information this week has revealed he was a member of a swingers website with his partner, he also had a profile on Grindr. I'm not sure this is relevant. He looked quite drunk on the cctv I have seen.
Sounds as if he might have been lured into something. At the time it looked perhaps terrorist based, but this sounds as if it's someone else altogether. These are only very general impressions of course because I know nothing beyond news reports.
It'd be my guess that there are those who have a pretty good idea what's gone on, and the fact that they're not forthcoming about it strongly suggests a security implication.
If it was really still a mystery they'd be continuing a huge public campaign for information and the press would be all over it. Similarly the family would be making more of a fuss.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Terrorism is all about publicity, so you can rule that out, probably.

I think they will find him reains in some roadside ditch where he fell or staggered while pissed and , for whatever reason, maybe choking on his own vomit or banged his head while falling.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Basualdo wrote:Terrorism is all about publicity, so you can rule that out, probably.

I think they will find him reains in some roadside ditch where he fell or staggered while pissed and , for whatever reason, maybe choking on his own vomit or banged his head while falling.
Mods, please move this post to the TS Breakfast Shoe thread. Thank you in advance.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

It's interesting a man of Irish descent being in the British armed forces. Probably not relevant though. I think he could have fallen asleep in a bin/container to keep warm then been taken away accidentally .
Man U and rangers

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Really ? No shortage of Irishmen or people of Irish descent in the armed forces.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".