BLMUK protests

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Rossco

Re: BLMUK protests

Post by Rossco »

Blacks being used as blacks get used. Like the muslims, useful to cause mayhem and chaos for the elite and enlighted ones. Then they can bring the order to stop the chaos that they created.... Dance... Like a puppet on a string!

They will use and abuse any and all to get their will done.

Pawns in every sense of the word. Not all blacks but a great many of them.

Just the truth.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Black lives matter ? Yeah Ok White lives matter too and Yellow and Red and any other colour you care to name ......I'll Tell you whose lives dont matter Its spoilt little rich cunts when they inconvenience decent people they should be shot burned and beaten off the streets :x
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

BLM isn't that big in Britain but it is clearly being used in America to cause more confusion and anger. They are mixing on many levels. Race baiting being one. The media as always doing their bit in the madness. Lying and mixing as per.

This is why they have killed themselves in America. Mainstream media is pretty much officially dead in America at this moment in time and their own fault. This guy does a lot of good stuff. Worth checking out his channel.

The video is about how CBS twisted facts to suit an agenda. Nasty, evil and downright lies. Then you have CNN news people saying blacks can't be racist...cause they are black. Yeah. And they wonder why people are turning off the fools.

phpBB [video]

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I've come across Mark Dice before and he does a good job.

There's been a groundswell of youtubers recently making videos about the news and how it's portrayed which completely slaughters the mainstream media for their bias. This is the new alt-right movement. Alt-right bcause it doesn't want anything to do with what's traditionally viewed as the modern right but consists of small c conservatives who regognise sense when they see it as well as the threats all this modern progressive thinking poses to their kids in the long term.

The other targets are these stupid social justice warriors, of which Black lives matter is one, with crazed feminists and gender warriors another.

Their dismantling of these prats is far more enjoyable to watch than the MSMs depiction of these stories through their lens of total spin.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Agreed.

They are just going back to the basics we were taught but some have forgot.

Needs to be done. And it is being done. Which is a good thing and agree. Fair play to them all.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

A cracking take from the brilliant SyeTenAtheist
phpBB [video]

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

m4rkb wrote:A cracking take from the brilliant SyeTenAtheist
phpBB [video]
That was shite.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"