Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

theleader82

Re: Toddler acid attack

Post by theleader82 »

She made the most of her situation, but unfortunately I read she used to hang around those tacky London nightclubs trying to snare footballers of any standard , and mixing with unsavoury types
Man U and rangers

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Another story that will get lost in the fog when normal people voice their objections to piss taking asylum seekers......what a time to be alive
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

Apparently they was from Afghanistan and she got too westernised
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

genehunt1973 wrote:Apparently they was from Afghanistan and she got too westernised

Genuine question.....why don't these cunts keep themselves and their womenfolk in afghanistan then instead of coming here and squirting babies with acid because they have got the hump? They whole lot of them can be muslims there to their hearts content with no fear of getting tainted by us Western infidels.....I can't see their logic of coming here, it just doesn't make sense.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

genehunt1973 wrote:Apparently they was from Afghanistan and she got too westernised

Then what the fuck are they doing here if they don't expect people to be westernised?
Send them back to Afghanistan and the Taliban which they presumably were desperate to escape from.

Cunts like this should have whatever asylum they received revoked and then deported. Couldn't care less about their rights which the liberals will argue as they don't care about others rights.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

lasharoo wrote:

Genuine question.....why don't these cunts keep themselves and their womenfolk in afghanistan then instead of coming here and squirting babies with acid because they have got the hump? They whole lot of them can be muslims there to their hearts content with no fear of getting tainted by us Western infidels.....I can't see their logic of coming here, it just doesn't make sense.

I'll be honest, I've known a few people from Afghanistan and they were only too glad to escape that shithole and embrace the liberty we have over here. A mate of mine even employed two of them around the early 2000's who had fled the place after watching the taliban murder their families right in front of them. Sadly the middle east runs on Islam which is still about 500 years behind civilisation in the form they believe.

If an apple falls from a tree, Isaac Newton worked out it was gravity that caused it, over there it was God.

If we willingly bring this level of retardation into our country then we should not be surprised what happens.

Worse still, we are seeing the most deranged liberal activists actually claim muslims who oppose this barbarism are Islamophobes.

Even those escaping these backward regimes to what they thought was a sanctuary in Britain , find the same cretins upholding the right to hold these backward beliefs.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

m4rkb wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

I'll be honest, I've known a few people from Afghanistan and they were only too glad to escape that shithole and embrace the liberty we have over here. A mate of mine even employed two of them around the early 2000's who had fled the place after watching the taliban murder their families right in front of them. Sadly the middle east runs on Islam which is still about 500 years behind civilisation in the form they believe.

If an apple falls from a tree, Isaac Newton worked out it was gravity that caused it, over there it was God.

If we willingly bring this level of retardation into our country then we should not be surprised what happens.

Worse still, we are seeing the most deranged liberal activists actually claim muslims who oppose this barbarism are Islamophobes.

Even those escaping these backward regimes to what they thought was a sanctuary in Britain , find the same cretins upholding the right to hold these backward beliefs.

I fucking despair for what has happened to this country Mark, we seem to be in the grip of some mass middle and upper-class white guilt hysteria where everything ethnic is great and everything white working-class is open for a kicking.

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

Father detained, real charmer,

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

pugsly wrote:Father detained, real charmer,

Fucking hell.
If the father is behind it...I genuinely don't know what to say.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Some sick bastards out there with no regard for life scarring probably for life a 3 year old kid as a warning to the mother.
If the father was one of the three or had instructed it then surely it's cock removal time to make sure he can father no more,
Hideous barbarism.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Apparently one was from Afghanistan and three aren't.
"Adam Cech, 27, Jan Dudi, 25, and Norbert Pulko, 22, who are from Slovakia." "Afghan-national Jabar Paktia."
Which helps to spoil a good story.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

lasharoo wrote:
m4rkb wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

I fucking despair for what has happened to this country Mark, we seem to be in the grip of some mass middle and upper-class white guilt hysteria where everything ethnic is great and everything white working-class is open for a kicking.

Yep. This is why I blame the white liberals more than I blame those from these retarded backgrounds.

All is not lost though. There are plenty of sensible people out there from all types of 'minority' backgrounds who think the same as us about this despicable attack as well as the other insanity we have to bear such as trans toilets and crackpot feminism.

Normal order could well be resumed if we can get shot of these idiots in charge relentlessly pushing their diversity agenda at all costs and get some people in from everyday life who would declare the whole lot a bunch of crap in a stroke.

Radical liberalism is fucking up the west.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

VeritasVincit wrote:

Apparently one was from Afghanistan and three aren't.
"Adam Cech, 27, Jan Dudi, 25, and Norbert Pulko, 22, who are from Slovakia." "Afghan-national Jabar Paktia."
Which helps to spoil a good story.

There is no good story here.
Four people the likes of which we don't want came here and did this.

A serious question has to be asked here about who can just come into this country and for what reason. Were they the much needed migrants working for the NHS we constantly hear about, or were they just lowlifes with the right to come here?

We need to get serious about who we let in.

Four worthy migrants with something beneficial to offer were turned down so these cunts could come here instead.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

Its almost like theres good people and bad people from all countries.

Weird.
Build Back More Betterer