Multiculturalism - part 3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kancutlawns

Re: Multiculturalism - part 3

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote:
Zambo wrote:
Carlos J wrote:And New Street is not that bad now. As per, young self at Digbeth coach station late night. That no problems, just the written words on the toilets was some of the the grimmest things I've seen. Then and still now.
Blimey, Digbeth coach station brings back fond memories for me. Remember picking Mrs Z up there on her first trip to Brum not long after we met on the IOW.
Any good sports bars in brum. I'm arriving at new street soon to watch a concert tonight but
Want to watch the rugby or football before the gig. I hadn't realised the O2 had moved, it's near the gay village wherever that is.
One on Broad Street, a bit further down from the Hyatt Regency. Seen a few Villa matches in there, when we were marginally less shit then we are now.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

I wonder if snobs is still going . That used to be a good club . Bar risa to. I think birminghams great.
Man U and rangers

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Bar Risa got shut down last year. Attracted the wrong type, way too often and there was a mass brawl. Licence was withheld, also a meeting point for EDL marches.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

140 years, that less than 12 years each, or to put it more accurately, that's out in less than 6 years each. The scum need castrating with bricks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... YEARS.html
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

A very strange article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/02 ... d%3D429998

Seemingly, a local council worker demanded that a pub landlord remove a union flag jacket.
If true, (but I doubt it and if it weren't in the luvvie liberal huffington post I wouldn't even think twice) it is a shocking state at which we have reached.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Roy Twing wrote:A very strange article:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/02 ... d%3D429998

Seemingly, a local council worker demanded that a pub landlord remove a union flag jacket.
If true, (but I doubt it and if it weren't in the luvvie liberal huffington post I wouldn't even think twice) it is a shocking state at which we have reached.
Not that you care but I fully agree with you regarding the genocide of the white Anglo-Saxon Christian people using that poisonous concept of multiculturalism

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

Another news story oddly lacking certain details:

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/c ... y-10887900
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

A little bizarre. It's a "fast moving enquiry" but nothing's arisen yet you with your twisted thought processes seem to think that the presumed religious beliefs of the alleged attackers should be revealed. You really are a strange man. The article says bugger all. Clutching at straws this morning?

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

A major, long-term study, oddly not trumpeted in many newspapers:

"Brits whose neighbourhoods are changed by migrants are UNHAPPIER and more ISOLATED"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/645023 ... r-isolated
E & OE

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Roy Twing wrote:Another news story oddly lacking certain details:

Well it's an ongoing investigation where the facts of what happened are yet to be uncovered. There'll be a lot of of details lacking at this point.

Or is it that you just want certain details to be there to fit your agenda? After all it's not the plight of the abducted person you're interested in.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

She apparently knew the men, so it was obviously just a bit of a lark.

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/c ... e-10889353
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

The Tick wrote:

Well it's an ongoing investigation where the facts of what happened are yet to be uncovered. There'll be a lot of of details lacking at this point.

Or is it that you just want certain details to be there to fit your agenda? After all it's not the plight of the abducted person you're interested in.
I see you've latched onto carlos's tactic of ad hominem by accusing me of 'not caring'.
Can you and carlos read minds?
Or are you just trying to perpetuate this obfuscating diversionary tactic that so many of you apologists favour when you have no actual argument?

In the case of the article I linked, - I was just intrigued as ever, by the fact that certain details are given, such as car model; colour etc., but nowt about the description of the people involved, - one would think the latter would help if the police were, as stated, really asking for help with any information, don’t you think?
‘But of course, you’re not actually interested in the story itself because you don't really care about the abducted person’.
E & OE

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

It's the new trend as dictated by the apologists who have actually spotted a disproportion in certain crimes relating to race and of course need to find an excuse to pretend otherwise before their utopian dream state becomes a reality. Which it never will in their minds.

Race isn't the issue in any particular crime and can thus be ignored. A murder is a murder and a rape is a rape etc. So the hundred percent of gun/gang crime which originates from one section of the ethnic community can now be equated with some lone nutjob with a gun like Dunblane. No difference as we can all see. Of course the glaring omission of a description when looking for suspects is now becoming policy and tells another story.

This will get worse and worse as the penny drops more and more. So look forward to more cover up tactics. The ultimate method will culminate in it becoming a criminal offence to associate race at all with any other offence. When this happens we will seriously have lost the plot but judging by the many other are areas where stupidity reigns we can all see it's on the way if we continue to have certain mindsets in charge of the asylum.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Roy Twing wrote:
The Tick wrote:

I see you've latched onto carlos's tactic of ad hominem by accusing me of 'not caring'.
Can you and carlos read minds?
Or are you just trying to perpetuate this obfuscating diversionary tactic that so many of you apologists favour when you have no actual argument?

In the case of the article I linked, - I was just intrigued as ever, by the fact that certain details are given, such as car model; colour etc., but nowt about the description of the people involved, - one would think the latter would help if the police were, as stated, really asking for help with any information, don’t you think?
‘But of course, you’re not actually interested in the story itself because you don't really care about the abducted person’.
The police at this point do not know the description of the person or persons they are looking for in connection with the case. That's what the investigation will hopefully uncover.

Of course we know what description you are keenly hoping for.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Bollocks. It was seen by enough people to give this much.
The blue Audi A4 mounted the kerb near to Blackwell Road at 11.20am and those inside got out and attacked two women, before forcing one of them inside and driving off.