Working with The Scum of Society

In-depth debate on all topical issues
carcinogen

Working with The Scum of Society

Post by carcinogen »

I'll try to keep this brief. As you may or may not know, I've landed a job with the Cuntcil, The Cunty Cuntcil, as a 'gardener'. Well, one aspect of the job, is to clear and make beautiful cuntcil gardens in preperation for single mothers and other bone idle cunts to move in.

Well, I was doing this poxy fucking garden, and some workshy cunt, in his thirties, spied me working, got off his lazy arse and locked the intervening gate between me and the way-out of the rats-nest of a fucking cuntcil estate I was working in.

"Oooo do you fink you are? You walk awarund like you fuckin' own the place. Don't wark froo my garden unless you are going to mow it".

I didn't like to point out to the cunt that, as I work for the cuntcil, I technically do own the property. But I bit my lip, got on with my task and left.

My point is: It's all very well if you want to sit on your arse and claim benefits and toss-off society, but to go that extra fucking mile and actually fuck-up another man trying to earn a living and make-better the surroundings for others, really does take the fucking biscuit.

In short, there really are some fucking ignorant scum-cunts out there.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

birdie

Re: Working with The Scum of Society

Post by birdie »

carcinogen wrote:I'll try to keep this brief. As you may or may not know, I've landed a job with the Cuntcil, The Cunty Cuntcil, as a 'gardener'. Well, one aspect of the job, is to clear and make beautiful cuntcil gardens in preperation for single mothers and other bone idle cunts to move in.

Well, I was doing this poxy fucking garden, and some workshy cunt, in his thirties, spied me working, got off his lazy arse and locked the intervening gate between me and the way-out of the rats-nest of a fucking cuntcil estate I was working in.

"Oooo do you fink you are? You walk awarund like you fuckin' own the place. Don't wark froo my garden unless you are going to mow it".

I didn't like to point out to the cunt that, as I work for the cuntcil, I technically do own the property. But I bit my lip, got on with my task and left.

My point is: It's all very well if you want to sit on your arse and claim benefits and toss-off society, but to go that extra fucking mile and actually fuck-up another man trying to earn a living and make-better the surroundings for others, really does take the fucking biscuit.

I used to be employed by my local council, I didn't apply for the job, the bloke rang me out of the blue and asked if I would help him out, which I did, for nigh on 20 years, and believe you me, your experience is nothing new, but take this in the spirit of good will, don't take what happens to heart, it isn't worth it and just gives you indigestion.
What I used to do was tell them that if they had a complaint to contact the council with the exact time of whatever infringemet had occured, photographic proof of that infrngement and any suggestions they had to improve the way the job was being done and then invite them to take over what you are doing for 15 minutes. They usually slink off or give you another mouthful.
Oh, and be warned, you'll get those who think that just because you carry a council ID badge hanging around your neck you know everyone and every department, I've been asked about housing, drains, lack of public transport, dog mess and even who to contact about a gravestone, so just take it in your stride, Oh, and good luck with your employment, it may not be the dog's wotsits, but it's honest work.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Find out where the cunt lives and do a shit in his letterbox.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

You ARE the scum of society My Carc
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Reg

Post by Reg »

Write a book about it.
Roy IN!!

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Oh i thought this post was about your time as a journalist.
A joyless arsehole.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Not sure about the negative posts. Are you projecting your own self-loathing? PM me and lets have it out. I'll listen to your problems no worries.

#justbanter
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

Reg wrote:Write a book about it.

It's material for his stand up routine. He should give the guy a percentage of the takings from his first gig.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

Reg

Post by Reg »

Lou Grant wrote:
Reg wrote:Write a book about it.

It's material for his stand up routine. He should give the guy a percentage of the takings from his first gig.

Don't bring that up.

I tried offering him some encouragement before and he didn't respond well.

Sleeping dogs...
Roy IN!!

The End

Post by The End »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:You ARE the scum of society My Carc

Thread title sounds like his wanking experience.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

He'll get there, Reg. He's not some lazy cunt like that Stephen Fry. I'm sure he's honing his routine in between pruning the dahlias.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Lou Grant wrote:He'll get there, Reg. He's not some lazy cunt like that Stephen Fry. I'm sure he's honing his routine in between pruning the dahlias.

It boggles my mind really, a working-class bloke, educated, wanting to write a book about and for working-class blokes should get some fucking encouragement. Only the saddest most self-loathing cunts would put that down. I can't get my fucking head around it. It's mad. LOL. Good luck to you. Slag me off to your hearts content. Then look at your reflection in the mirror and ask the question. I know the answer. Do you?

The End

Post by The End »

carcinogen wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:He'll get there, Reg. He's not some lazy cunt like that Stephen Fry. I'm sure he's honing his routine in between pruning the dahlias.

It boggles my mind really, a working-class bloke, educated, wanting to write a book about and for working-class blokes should get some fucking encouragement. Only the saddest most self-loathing cunts would put that down. I can't get my fucking head around it. It's mad. LOL. Good luck to you. Slag me off to your hearts content. Then look at your reflection in the mirror and ask the question. I know the answer. Do you?

Most words used before 'cunt' I believe.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

carcinogen wrote:I'll try to keep this brief. As you may or may not know, I've landed a job with the Cuntcil, The Cunty Cuntcil, as a 'gardener'. Well, one aspect of the job, is to clear and make beautiful cuntcil gardens in preperation for single mothers and other bone idle cunts to move in.

My sympathies, but surely you must be used to this sort of person reading some of the posts here.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

And more so to you writing your errant, Mitty, rambling bullshit.