*BREAKING NEWS* The Tick voted TOTY 2016

In-depth debate on all topical issues
The Tick

Re: *BREAKING NEWS* The Tick voted TOTY 2016

Post by The Tick »

Kowalski wrote:You seem pretty obsessed by being crowned toty and I'd just thought I'd rub it in a bit.

Not that you're bothered obviously though.

:wink: :)
Yes this does seem to be the most exciting moment in your life. Bizarre as it may be, it at least stops you from channeling your rage into more sinister activities.

The End

Post by The End »

The Tick wrote:What would I do without my groupies around to keep me entertained. Makes no bother to me that a small group of embittered right wing extremists decide to make me their number one focus of attention. If it keeps them off the streets and in the relative comfort of their pcs to spout their usual bollocks, that's all good. That I enrage them enough to get their vote makes me smile.
To be honest, Tick-o, I can't recall a single post you've ever made.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

The End wrote:
The Tick wrote:What would I do without my groupies around to keep me entertained. Makes no bother to me that a small group of embittered right wing extremists decide to make me their number one focus of attention. If it keeps them off the streets and in the relative comfort of their pcs to spout their usual bollocks, that's all good. That I enrage them enough to get their vote makes me smile.
Think yourself very fortunate, although a third of this thread is taken up with them, whining about his victory.

He's not bothered though. :lol:

I feel proud, being able to hand over the badge to probably the worthiest candidate there has ever been. :D
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Zambo wrote:
The End wrote:
Think yourself very fortunate, although a third of this thread is taken up with them, whining about his victory.

I feel proud, being able to hand over the badge to probably the worthiest candidate there has ever been. :D
Dougie wuz robbed!
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

deisegirl wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The End wrote:

Dougie wuz robbed!
lol, compared to the Tick, Dougie didn't even make the tape.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Indeed, old friend. Not sure Twing voted for you, though. Probably on one of his err not extremist sites again. :roll:
Zambo wrote:[...]I don't think the vote had much to do with left or right.
Of course it does. Look at who voted for him?

Caustic and more cuntings in 2017, God Bless The Tick. :smt023
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Carlos J wrote:
Indeed, old friend. Not sure Twing voted for you, though. Probably on one of his err not extremist sites again. :roll:
Zambo wrote:[...]I don't think the vote had much to do with left or right.
Of course it does. Look at who voted for him?

Caustic and more cuntings in 2017, God Bless The Tick. :smt023
If it was to do with left and right, there would have been a few nominations for Hillman and Twing. It's the disgusting shite that is included in some of his posts, and his obvious hatred for the indigenous people of Great Britain that won him his crown of thorns. My vote had nothing to do with his political leanings.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

There were nominations for Hillman. No point nominating Twing as he doesn't visit the 'kiddie section' except when he does. Just observing obviously.

Go through Tick's votes in the final and get back to me.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

Hardly any votes for Ralph though Carlos.

Tick's comments about the Brum bombings were disgusting and should be condemned by any right minded individuals.

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Zambo wrote:
deisegirl wrote:
Zambo wrote:
The End wrote:

Dougie wuz robbed!
lol, compared to the Tick, Dougie didn't even make the tape.
In the TS section Dougie is miles ahead.

From my rubbernecking in D&D Tick seems to be on a par with a few other choice characters.
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

deisegirl wrote:
In the TS section Dougie is miles ahead.

From my rubbernecking in D&D Tick seems to be on a par with a few other choice characters.
Maybe we should have TOTY by section this year. :D

The only person Tick is on a par with is Heenan. If Bobby had been eligible for votes it would have been a pretty close call.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Carlos J wrote:There were nominations for Hillman. No point nominating Twing as he doesn't visit the 'kiddie section' except when he does. Just observing obviously.

Go through Tick's votes in the final and get back to me.
Already done that, and not all were from right wingers. Some people just don't like vile abusers and GB haters. That has little to do with what side of the political fence you sit.

Kow gives a good example. Why anyone would want shit like that spouting vile crap on your forum fuck knows.
Last edited by Zambo on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Any stats my old Mod mate? ;)

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Kowalski wrote:Hardly any votes for Ralph though Carlos.

Tick's comments about the Brum bombings were disgusting and should be condemned by any right minded individuals.
Tick made a few comments, that some/many may want to beat him with. Still not TOTY in my opinion.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Carlos J wrote:Any stats my old Mod mate? ;)
Cavo, warmo, henrycrs.

Haven't noticed them being righties my old MM. :wink: