Good Food

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
carcinogen

Re: Good Food

Post by carcinogen »

Placenta on toast, grilled, with a dash of Worcestershire sauce. For an added touch, have the mother rub her vagina on the plate before serving. The piquant aroma really does add to the 'wow' factor at dinner parties.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

warmleatherette

Post by warmleatherette »

Eggs Benedict

To make the sauce take 1 egg yolk, a level teaspoon of Tesco finest Dijon mustard in a bowl over a pan of hot water, mix well and add 50grams of melted butter remembering to keep it moving as you add.
2 crumpets (yes crumpets) toasted and buttered with a slice of decent ham slapped on top, poached egg on top of that and cover in sauce.
Sprinkle chopped chives on top if you’re feeling pretentious.
Thank me later, simple quick and fucking delicious.
Brilliantly Honest

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

warmleatherette wrote:Eggs Benedict

To make the sauce take 1 egg yolk, a level teaspoon of Tesco finest Dijon mustard in a bowl over a pan of hot water, mix well and add 50grams of melted butter remembering to keep it moving as you add.
2 crumpets (yes crumpets) toasted and buttered with a slice of decent ham slapped on top, poached egg on top of that and cover in sauce.

Thank you for the recipe Mr Warmleatherette

I've never ate eggs benedict but will be trying out hopefully on Wednesday. Might use peanut butter instead of butter. What kind of sauce do you use? Plain Ketchup?

warmleatherette

Robert Heenan wrote:

I've never ate eggs benedict but will be trying out hopefully on Wednesday. Might use peanut butter instead of butter. What kind of sauce do you use? Plain Ketchup?

Nooooooo, the sauce is what makes it, egg yolk, mustard and butter only, no need for any other condiments although my daughter does have a dash of Heinz tomato ketchup on hers much to my disapproval :-)
Brilliantly Honest

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

warmleatherette wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:

Nooooooo, the sauce is what makes it, egg yolk, mustard and butter only, no need for any other condiments although my daughter does have a dash of Heinz tomato ketchup on hers much to my disapproval :-)

Thanks.. I'll try it the way you recommend it. Kids have have tomato ketchup even with fried eggs

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Crumpets? Are you out of your fucking mind? You know what. It might just fucking work. Genius. GENIUS I TELL YOU.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

carcinogen wrote:

Crumpets? Are you out of your fucking mind? You know what. It might just fucking work. Genius. GENIUS I TELL YOU.

Im thinking of using pinklets

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Robert Heenan wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

I'm not having crumpets either, sorry WarmL, muffins only. Crumpets for me, Mike need just butter on. Do you mean Pikelets, Bobby? Interesting as well.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Carlos J wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

I'm not having crumpets either, sorry WarmL, muffins only. Crumpets for me, Mike need just butter on. Do you mean Pikelets, Bobby? Interesting as well.

Yeh - Love it with peanut butter slapped on

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Not sure I've had them but wouldn't have peanut butter as can't stand the stuff. :vom:

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

Carlos J wrote:Not sure I've had them but wouldn't have peanut butter as can't stand the stuff. :vom:

Its one of those things which you either love it or hate it. The only sandwich id have on school trips to Ainsdale beach and elsewhere is peanut butter sandwich.

What about Scoth pancakes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Think I've had them, just don't have things like that a lot.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Pinklets with peanut butter and plain ketchup
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

warmleatherette

Carlos J wrote:
Robert Heenan wrote:
carcinogen wrote:

I’m disappointed Carlos, you’ve always come across as the “adventurous” type, go on, give it a go, you might be pleasantly surprised ;-)
Brilliantly Honest

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Just for you then, next time I'll give it a go. :)