Polo Shirts

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
Chris

Re: Polo Shirts

Post by Chris »

Carlos J wrote:
Chris wrote:I've started buying from Next online. They stock Lacoste, Lyle & Scott, Ralph Lauren etc.

The black with yellow trim Fred Perry is a classic. The white Fred Perry with blue trim is another nice polo.

Bought my eight year old nephew a lovely red and grey striped L&S polo for his birthday. I think he liked it. I say think because he is the boy who has everything.

Fred Perry is great and good wear, Chris. I would tend not to buy any label for children as they grow out too soon and what are the parents trying to say?

Indeed, Chris. It looks sweet (apparently) having kids in adidas shoes, Nike shoes or if WAG D&G shoes, but they only last a few months so who ultimatlely does benefit and who does waste money?
A man on a tennis court must wear a crisp white Lacoste, nothhig else, the shirt of all shirts. 8) As per, other colours good for leisure wear. I cry for my lost baby blue fella, but tend to black and green now.

I agree about kids wearing labels, Carlos. My nephew doesn't care about labels. His mum, my sister, does. She's such a snob.
Signature

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Parental snobbery indeed, Chris, parental waste of cash indeed.

Anyone with one ounce of intelligence know childrens clothes and shoes are a waste of money and should get hand me downs or online similar.

Of course, those who want to dress little Charlie in labels for a few months can waste their money.

We, as uncles do not have special insight, we are sensible and see fools and their money soon parted. :roll:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Chris wrote:
kevin04 wrote:Asda.

Five quid a polo? I go there when funds are low. Shirt quality is surprisingly good for the price.

Yeah. :)

I only really wear a polo shirt if I am playing golf or in the summer time outside in the garden/house. Primark and HM offer decent value/quality polo shirts too.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Darkyboy wrote:Practically live in polo shirts in summer and evenings out.

Fred Perry
Lyle and Scott
+1

As well as Pretty Green & Hugo Boss

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:The Quintet of Qunt:

Mark Thatcher
Tim Lovejoy
The guy that wrote Technician Ted
Paul
 ! Message from: Sid Pervcat
And whoever sidderz is

:x

finchman

Post by finchman »

kancutlawns wrote:I like Polo Ralph Lauren but not with the big fuck off horse and rider.

Do you leave your collar up like most middle aged bellends in them shirts?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

finchman wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:I like Polo Ralph Lauren but not with the big fuck off horse and rider.

Do you leave your collar up like most middle aged bellends in them shirts?

No and I tuck mine in always. Not one of those cunts who tries to conceal their middle aged spread by have it straddling their waistline. I actually look rather dapper and urbane when I wear polo shirts.

Chris

Post by Chris »

Has to be a small polo player.
Signature

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Chris wrote:

Absolutely.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Chris wrote:I like Lacoste

I do too. But I can't afford the fucking bastards. :) Wanna send me your old ones? Medium.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

finchman

Post by finchman »

kancutlawns wrote:
Chris wrote:

Absolutely.

Ponce
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote:

I do too. But I can't afford the fucking bastards. :) Wanna send me your old ones? Medium.

Mindless abuse and casual obscenities aren't allowed anymore old boy, can you confirm this Carlos?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

finchman wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Chris wrote:

Absolutely.

Ponce

Nothing wrong with the sophisticated look. Down south, we don't walk around with outsized tents on our heads and with the sexual allure of a cold cup of fucking bovril dropped down the back of a flea infested 1970s style sofa.

Chris

Post by Chris »

carcinogen wrote:

I get mine for about 50 quid a shirt, I'm a medium size too, and no, carc, you can buy your own. :)
Signature

pugsly

Post by pugsly »

kancutlawns wrote:
finchman wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Chris wrote:

Absolutely.

Ponce

Nothing wrong with the sophisticated look. Down south, we don't walk around with outsized tents on our heads and with the sexual allure of a cold cup of fucking bovril dropped down the back of a flea infested 1970s style sofa.

:lol: :lol: