Talkforum Daily Quiz - Part 2

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
lasharoo

Re: Talkforum Daily Quiz - Part 2

Post by lasharoo »

subsub wrote:
lasharoo wrote:First victory since climbing back in the saddle, it still tastes just as sweet

Did you ever win in the past, Lash-o? Can't say I remember seeing that... :mrgreen:

How dare you, I will measure my winning record against any man here!

And btw, I'm sure if one of us "plebs" that you so haughtily look down your nose at actually managed to wrestle the title away from the Pet/Subbo cartel you have established since you have both cracked the quizzing enigma code then its my guess it will be celebrated throughout the length and bredth of the forum a la Leicester!
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

lasharoo wrote:First victory since climbing back in the saddle, it still tastes just as sweet 8)

Well done, Bruv :drinkers:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:
lasharoo wrote:First victory since climbing back in the saddle, it still tastes just as sweet

Did you ever win in the past, Lash-o? Can't say I remember seeing that... :mrgreen:

And btw, I'm sure if one of us "plebs" that you so haughtily look down your nose at actually managed to wrestle the title away from the Pet/Subbo cartel you have established since you have both cracked the quizzing enigma code then its my guess it will be celebrated throughout the length and bredth of the forum a la Leicester!

Now Bruv, no "code" has been cracked.

I found different ways to approach t' Quiz and have always shared my revelations with everyone in this here fred :)

And no one will celebrate more lustily than ol' Pet when someone other that the Subster, Salem or himself wins :box:

Step up, my good man....step up :P
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
*taps nose*
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Petingo wrote:no one will celebrate more lustily than ol' Pet

:shock:

:dog1:
WOKE AND PROUD

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:First victory since climbing back in the saddle, it still tastes just as sweet 8)

Well done, Bruv :drinkers:

Cheers pal :D

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:

I found different ways to approach t' Quiz and have always shared my revelations with everyone in this here fred :)

And no one will celebrate more lustily than ol' Pet when someone other that the Subster, Salem or himself wins :box:

My diatribe was in no way aimed at you Bruv, I know you have been more than generous with whatever bits of intel you have gleaned from your long tenure as a quiz veteran and you are always a perfect gent when it comes to sharing any handy pieces of info that comes your way with the group.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

lasharoo wrote:
Petingo wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:

My diatribe was in no way aimed at you Bruv, I know you have been more than generous with whatever bits of intel you have gleaned from your long tenure as a quiz veteran and you are always a perfect gent when it comes to sharing any handy pieces of info that comes your way with the group.

:)

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Stinker for me, terrible for ol' Pet.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Carlos J wrote:Stinker for me, terrible for ol' Pet.

:lol:

And I have absolutely nowt to offer by way of mitigation.... no excuses at all.

Just a real bad day at the office for me :(

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Ha. One of the hardest Geog I can remember and was lucky on guesses to get 5/10. Time to implement 'Drive Mode' early. ;)
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Indeed.

And I had been laying up handy with the pace so far this month.

Now it is like I landed on the mouth of the snake......need to find the square with the bottom of the ladder now :roll:

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

First time on a tablet today. Lost screen and had to start again,mostly same questions but on different lines.
There's no poem, just prose.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote:First time on a tablet today. Lost screen and had to start again,mostly same questions but on different lines.

Yes, the anamoly had been sorted out now, Holden

They have reverted to scrambling the order the answers appear in.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

First high score in a good while 9/10 and still 4th out of four. ;D
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.