Woman whose husband died after she banished him to the sofa has found love again with his brother

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
beingsoblase

Re: Woman whose husband died after she banished him to the sofa has found love again with his brother

Post by beingsoblase »

The Tick wrote:Okay, but what about the sofa? We're losing the bigger picture here, people.

I've heard on the grapevine its going in the celeb big brother house as a shock house mate.
After all Sofia's been through she deserves it, good luck I say!
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Gosport Mark

Re: Woman whose husband died after she banished him to the sofa has found love again with his brother

Post by Gosport Mark »

Steve Hunt wrote:They have parted ways:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... stake.html

Fuck me. She's wringing every last column inch out of this. Who knew being a half decent looking widow with questionable judgement could become a career? Big Brother 2018 anyone?
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

The Tick wrote:Okay, but what about the sofa? We're losing the bigger picture here, people.

Are you blaming the sofa? The sofa is innocent why should it pay for her mistake?
Any comments contained within this post which are deemed offensive are unintentional. If any poster does wish to complain then please PM me first for a personal apology.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The sofa has been drugged and sold to saudis
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Gosport Mark

Post by Gosport Mark »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:The sofa has been drugged and sold to saudis

Jesus. They'll fuck anything!!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Sofas are being trafficked in huge vans across the UK...
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Sofas are being trafficked in huge vans across the UK...
Them Sofas are bastards and deserve it. They hide all your loose change and pinch the dinner off you plate