Best Supermarket To Shop In?

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
carcinogen

Re: Best Supermarket To Shop In?

Post by carcinogen »

Harrods Food Hall. You may bump into Andy GOABOA Jacobs.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

LordLaret

Post by LordLaret »

finchman wrote:You bunch of fucking tarts, pushing a trolley round a supermarket is womens work,
Man up ffs,christ you will be washing the pots next.

My parents split up and I help my mom out with the groceries and paying the mortgage since my dad's buggered off to California. Not going to see my mum suffer if I can help it.
"My Profile Signatures Were Crap, So I Got Rid Of Them."

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

LordLaret wrote:
finchman wrote:You bunch of fucking tarts, pushing a trolley round a supermarket is womens work,

My parents split up and I help my mom out with the groceries and paying the mortgage since my dad's buggered off to California. Not going to see my mum suffer if I can help it.

Indeed. I do the shopping in our house, look after the children, do the housework. Not sure why women need to do all this. Such an antiquated attitude.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

pugsly wrote:Toiletries= £ shop :D

Three cans of assorted pop for a £ :) Toiletries and cleaning stuff as well. Waitrose for food and the free coffee.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

M&S is a bloody rip off. Bought a sandwiches, a big packet of Cheese and Chive crisps, flavoured fizzy water and a packet of pancakes. Cost me over eight squid.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

kancutlawns wrote:M&S is a bloody rip off. Bought a sandwiches, a big packet of Cheese and Chive crisps, flavoured fizzy water and a packet of pancakes. Cost me over eight squid.

I take it they do not do meal deals for lunch? If they do and it's 8 quid, then that is a rip-off. :)

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Darkyboy wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:M&S is a bloody rip off. Bought a sandwiches, a big packet of Cheese and Chive crisps, flavoured fizzy water and a packet of pancakes. Cost me over eight squid.

I take it they do not do meal deals for lunch? If they do and it's 8 quid, then that is a rip-off. :)

They do darky, but I got this about five because I missed lunch. Also a little picky as don't like the meal options.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

kancutlawns wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:

They do darky, but I got this about five because I missed lunch. Also a little picky as don't like the meal options.

Ah I see. I think I would take a packed lunch rather than pay that.

Shedboy

Post by Shedboy »

pugsly wrote:
Shedboy wrote:Walmart Supercenter just off Sand Lake Road in Orlando.
Feck, they even sell guns, knives, crossbows, ammunition etc. Everything under one roof; now that is convenience
Also sell the same fancy goods at there supercentre in Michigan [ Franklyn st] nice !!, pistols as well,Great choice :-? , and you cant miss the section the display case was about 10 mtr long with enough guns to start a fucking war, its brilliant/
The first time we went to the one in Orlando, I told the wife I was going for a wander while she shopped for clothes.

I then saw what looked like truck tyres at the far end of the store so decided to investigate. Sure enough they had loads of tyres to fit all sorts of vehicles and when I turned the corner I saw the area where the guns, ammo etc were on sale and just thought "What the fuck? This is a supermarket." :lol:

Reg

Post by Reg »

LordLaret wrote:

Finchy lives in the posh part of Wigan in the nineteenth century.
Roy IN!!

herringbone

Post by herringbone »

Shedboy wrote:
pugsly wrote:
Feck, they even sell guns, knives, crossbows, ammunition etc. Everything under one roof; now that is convenience
Also sell the same fancy goods at there supercentre in Michigan [ Franklyn st] nice !!, pistols as well,Great choice :-? , and you cant miss the section the display case was about 10 mtr long with enough guns to start a fucking war, its brilliant/
The first time we went to the one in Orlando, I told the wife I was going for a wander while she shopped for clothes.

I then saw what looked like truck tyres at the far end of the store so decided to investigate. Sure enough they had loads of tyres to fit all sorts of vehicles and when I turned the corner I saw the area where the guns, ammo etc were on sale and just thought "What the fuck? This is a supermarket." :lol:

I've been to the exact same one. It's fantastic :D

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Tesco and M&S are the only UK supermarkets in Ireland, both rip off baxtards in their own way.

Aldi and Lidl have a good market share here. Would do most of my shopping with one of them and dip into the other Irish chains for the odd item I can't get there. I love our German overlords!
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

Reg

Post by Reg »

deisegirl wrote:Tesco and M&S are the only UK supermarkets in Ireland, both rip off baxtards in their own way.

Aldi and Lidl have a good market share here. Would do most of my shopping with one of them and dip into the other Irish chains for the odd item I can't get there. I love our German overlords!

Roy IN!!

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

herringbone wrote:
Shedboy wrote:
pugsly wrote:

I've been to the exact same one. It's fantastic :D

It is a shrine to the US Second Amendment.
Any citizen can go in there and buy weapons on a par with ISIS.
Because, of course, they are at risk.
Primarily from other people who have been to Walmart.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

subsub

Post by subsub »

I think that Sainsbury's is the best all-rounder. Waitrose is great, but horribly expensive, whereas some stuff you find in Tesco and Asda is pretty poor quality. Aldi and Lidl are ok, but again, strong in some areas and very weak in others.
WOKE AND PROUD