Richard Keys...

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Richard Keys...

Post by Carlos J »

Was mildly tempted to see Alan in Partridgeland. But I am working and it is sold out: http://www.jarrold.co.uk/events-diary/e ... 29-october
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Tricky Dicky with a habit that's icky. He's up to his old tricks...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ffair.html
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

jet

Post by jet »

Oh my goodness what a cad.
ask Linda what had happened in Frank Carson’s dressing room.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

He's a very handsome man. I defy any young woman not to be seduced by his looks, wit, and charm. You people are just fucking bitter cunts. Ricardo is a sex on legs. Just face it. You'll never have as much hair on the palms of your hands.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

stemcp

Post by stemcp »

What an utterly reprehensible human being he is
He might get that public flogging after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shivah

Post by shivah »

Did he smash it?
Grunt is a Chunt.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Like Pishtank he was even batting well above his average with his soon to be ex missus.
How the cunt persuaded anything younger to part his matted shitty fur and go a-groping for little Dicky is beyond me.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Lucie Rose, a 27 year old lawyer, and quite tidy. What on EARTH must her issues be? Ok, Richard has cash and can treat her, but she's obviously bright and earns good coin herself. What the fuck exactly does she see in Richard? The bloke is a creepy fucking cunt to say the very least. Maybe we've got Richard all wrong. I love the quote from his psychotherapist wife by the way: "He's a pathological liar and he's had his last chance". She's tidy too. Could it be Richard has a big fucking schlong? Geezus. That's depressing.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

carcinogen wrote:Lucie Rose, a 27 year old lawyer, and quite tidy. What on EARTH must her issues be? Ok, Richard has cash and can treat her, but she's obviously bright and earns good coin herself. What the fuck exactly does she see in Richard? The bloke is a creepy fucking cunt to say the very least. Maybe we've got Richard all wrong. I love the quote from his psychotherapist wife by the way: "He's a pathological liar and he's had his last chance". She's tidy too. Could it be Richard has a big fucking schlong? Geezus. That's depressing.
It must be like a baby's arm holding a cherry tomato.
Proud Gammon

caveman

Post by caveman »

If they get a divorce I wonder if he go for an out of court settlement.

If not and it goes to court certain things might get mentioned. I think any injunctions in place would not apply.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

caveman wrote:If they get a divorce I wonder if he go for an out of court settlement.
Richard has lost the fucking plot. And for what? A piece of 27 year old blonde cunt? Geezus. His wife will destroy him in court. Can't FUCKING wait. I'd rather have a sly wank over a Sky Sports News girl than cheat on my wife. Far less trouble and far cheaper. I think Richard is playing the long game here, I think he's going to go bonkers and then play the depression card. I can see it all now and fuck me, it's a grim scenario for all involved.

billyliar

Post by billyliar »

I'm guessing some PR company linked to his employer is advising him to say fuck all, but you just know that in a couple of days he won't be able to help himself, and in his warped perception of reality he'll see himself as the victim, like he has done ever since his chickens came home to roost at Sky.
Had another emotional night thinking of @RIPGarySpeed and I don't think the feeling is ever going away.....

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I hope she charged him for the bag
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

finchman

Post by finchman »

I wonder if he shit on the coffee table.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

finchman wrote:I wonder if he shit on the coffee table.
    A hot Carl.
    Proud Gammon