Iain Lee

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
shivah

Re: Iain Lee

Post by shivah »

Lou Grant wrote:No, I don't agree with anti-semitism. Or general peddling of hatred. Which is what you and Gaunty seem to spend all your time doing.

But at least Gaunty isn't quite as thick as you.

Yawn.

What's anti-semitic about calling someone a Jew?

Did I say 'filthy jew'?
Grunt is a Chunt.

The End

Post by The End »

shivah wrote:
Lou Grant wrote:No, I don't agree with anti-semitism. Or general peddling of hatred. Which is what you and Gaunty seem to spend all your time doing.

Yawn.

Did I say 'filthy jew'?

No, you said 'sweaty little Jew'.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Lou Grant

Post by Lou Grant »

Nothing anti-semitic or even vaguely deranged or racist about the guy:

shivah wrote:
The cunt is another public school boy who had it easy.
Probably a four by two as well.

shivah wrote:
Funnily enough, Danny Kelly is lost without that little cockney Jew bitch of his.

shivah wrote:
You walk around any town outside of London and all you hear during working days is 'flib flob fleeb', bloody Polish peasants on their mobiles no doubt sorting out the next drug deal or some criminal activity. All in Brrrrrri'un due to our lovely benefits.

shivah wrote:
TIME FOR THE NATIONAL FRONT TO TAKE OVER TO GET THIS COUNTRY BACK.

shivah wrote:
End of the day - this country is being over run by scroungers from Eastern Europe. FACT.

Time to kick them home and let us rebuild this country, putting our own lazy scroungers out to work. FACT.

Only party who will sort this? UKIP. FACT.
Come for the rampant misogyny, stay for the tedious bitching

shivah

Post by shivah »

Lou Grant wrote:Nothing anti-semitic or even vaguely deranged or racist about the guy:

shivah wrote:
The cunt is another public school boy who had it easy.
Probably a four by two as well.

shivah wrote:
Funnily enough, Danny Kelly is lost without that little cockney Jew bitch of his.

shivah wrote:
You walk around any town outside of London and all you hear during working days is 'flib flob fleeb', bloody Polish peasants on their mobiles no doubt sorting out the next drug deal or some criminal activity. All in Brrrrrri'un due to our lovely benefits.

shivah wrote:
TIME FOR THE NATIONAL FRONT TO TAKE OVER TO GET THIS COUNTRY BACK.

shivah wrote:
End of the day - this country is being over run by scroungers from Eastern Europe. FACT.

Time to kick them home and let us rebuild this country, putting our own lazy scroungers out to work. FACT.

Only party who will sort this? UKIP. FACT.

LOL.
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

The End wrote:
shivah wrote:

Yawn.

Did I say 'filthy jew'?

Well Danny Baker always appears to be sweaty when on TV.

And I believe he is Jewish, so there you go.... facts.
Grunt is a Chunt.

The End

Post by The End »

shivah wrote:
The End wrote:
shivah wrote:

Yawn.

Did I say 'filthy jew'?

Ah. That's me told.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

shivah wrote:
The End wrote:
shivah wrote:

Yawn.

Did I say 'filthy jew'?

And 'little'?

seems like an opportunistic dig. behave yourself on here.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Getting in a few digs at Gaunt.

'We're not just going to sit in our hotel room and do the show.'

A broadcaster going abroad and actually getting off his arse to meet people and putting in some work, it'll never catch on.
There's no poem, just prose.

Chris

Post by Chris »

Been listening to Iain Lee since last July. The show, at first, was great, it was different, it sounded edgy, but I'm bored with it now. Maybe he should start doing topics.
Signature

The End

Post by The End »

Chris wrote:Been listening to Iain Lee since last July. The show, at first, was great, it was different, it sounded edgy, but I'm bored with it now. Maybe he should start doing topics.

I still like it, and I'm liking this slightly surreal 'Keith' character, who I'm suspecting could be Bob Mortimer, ringing in about his nephew in a video for 'fast running'. Didn't realise it was a subtle wind-up during the first call but it's evolving into something very silly but funny.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

The End wrote:
Chris wrote:Been listening to Iain Lee since last July. The show, at first, was great, it was different, it sounded edgy, but I'm bored with it now. Maybe he should start doing topics.

I still like it, and I'm liking this slightly surreal 'Keith' character, who I'm suspecting could be Bob Mortimer, ringing in about his nephew in a video for 'fast running'. Didn't realise it was a subtle wind-up during the first call but it's evolving into something very silly but funny.

Yes, Keith (it sure sounds like Bob Mortimer) is a welcome addition to the show. The show needs a sprinkling of the surreal callers to keep it fresh.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

The End

Post by The End »

Darkyboy wrote:
The End wrote:

Yes, Keith (it sure sounds like Bob Mortimer) is a welcome addition to the show. The show needs a sprinkling of the surreal callers to keep it fresh.

Did you hear his rival 'Clive' last night (also sounded like Bob Mortimer!)??

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

The End wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:
The End wrote:

I didn't, but someone else said they thought it was him as well. Just about to use "listen again" so will let you know, :)

The End

Post by The End »

Darkyboy wrote:
The End wrote:
Darkyboy wrote:
The End wrote:

I didn't, but someone else said they thought it was him as well. Just about to use "listen again" so will let you know, :)

Almost certain it's the same bloke (whether Bob or not) because they didn't really make any attempt to sound any different! It was late on I think - during the final hour.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

The End wrote:Almost certain it's the same bloke (whether Bob or not) because they didn't really make any attempt to sound any different! It was late on I think - during the final hour.

Cheers, yes just skipped to the final hour. Definitely the same bloke and almost certainly Bob. That's quite a rivalry he's got going with himself. :)