Ben Fletcher

Talksport - the main station discussion place
JudgeTedd

Re: Ben Fletcher

Post by JudgeTedd »

Great player Top Bantz. I’ve heard Real Madrid are putting in an offer.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

"I never watch any major sporting events in my pub. There are far too many part-time drinkers, who don't even know the etiquette at the bar, they come in wearing silly hats and start screaming every time the ball goes near England's six yard box "

Funny that, the twat has obviously forgotten that back in March, he told us that he was pissed out of his nut watching Ireland beat England on St Patrick's Day ( Had to ring daddy and ask him for a lift home )... He was also seen sporting novelty Guinness hat.

What a Grade A Cunt.
Forever In Our Shadow
It's now ELEVEN LONG YEARS since spurs last won a trophy
Why don't talkSPORT ever mention this ?

Have you ever seen tottenham win the league?

Click here :- http://www.haveyoueverseentottenhamwintheleague.com/

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Sinbad wrote:"I never watch any major sporting events in my pub. There are far too many part-time drinkers, who don't even know the etiquette at the bar, they come in wearing silly hats and start screaming every time the ball goes near England's six yard box " - Ben Fletcher.
It's true, though. Everyone feels obliged to shout their opinion, or even worse make amusing remarks. I like sitting quietly and just watching ... almost as if I'm merely a spectator and not somehow part of the team.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

JimmyDee wrote:
Sinbad wrote:"I never watch any major sporting events in my pub. There are far too many part-time drinkers, who don't even know the etiquette at the bar, they come in wearing silly hats and start screaming every time the ball goes near England's six yard box " - Ben Fletcher.
It's true, though. Everyone feels obliged to shout their opinion, or even worse make amusing remarks. I like sitting quietly and just watching ... almost as if I'm merely a spectator and not somehow part of the team.
Yeah, England matches are almost unbearable with all the clichéd opinions being bandied about, it's like they studied the sun extensively before they went out then just repeated what they read over and over again. Wankers.

Unfortunately, Top Bantz Ben is one of these wankers.
Build Back More Betterer

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

JimmyDee wrote:

Indeed, but there's no need for Fletcher to belittle people that just because he's never seen them before in HIS pub. I doubt the Landlord would be too happy come ko time, England vs Tunisia, the pub only has it's regular group of Fletcher professional drinking mates ( Fletcher calls himself a professional drinker ) who know the bar etiquette.

Ben Fletcher, the cunts cunt.
Forever In Our Shadow

Sinbad

Post by Sinbad »

Eaststand wrote:
JimmyDee wrote:
Yeah, England matches are almost unbearable with all the clichéd opinions being bandied about, it's like they studied the sun extensively before they went out then just repeated what they read over and over again. Wankers.

No, mate, Benny boy is a professional drinker ! Rings daddy to give him a lift home, after... my bet would be, six pints. The fucking pussy.
Forever In Our Shadow

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Sinbad wrote:
Eaststand wrote:
JimmyDee wrote:

No, mate, Benny boy is a professional drinker ! Rings daddy to give him a lift home, after... my bet would be, six pints. The fucking pussy.

SIX pints?? That’s generous. My guess is, he’d have a Guinness (with blackcurrant!), switch to artisan lager (x2) then pass out. He’d then claim it was because he gets up early for work (despite it being a Saturday).
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Tony Dale

Post by Tony Dale »

Fletcher's no serious drinker.
BigAl spills more down the front of his check lumberjack shirt than Flecky sups.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Tony Dale wrote:Fletcher's no serious drinker.
BigAl spills more down the front of his check lumberjack shirt than Flecky sups.

Irani pours more into plant pots.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

sbatche

Post by sbatche »

Ben Fletcher, with all those hilarious quips and sidesplitting laddish bantz, is really racing up the 'Most Irritating Person on Talksport' charts.
A third, a third, a third, a third

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Big boy Ben moaning about pies without pastry in pubs. Worra cunt.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

HAHAHA HE SAID "PUT ANOTHER 50P IN THE METRE LADZ" AFTER THE SIGNAL WAS LOST FROM RUSSIA HAHAHA HES SUCH A LAD HAHAHA WHAT A LEDGE HAHAHA COMPLETE SAVAGE HAHAHAHAHA I CANT COPE
Build Back More Betterer

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

I have never heard him and would have no opinion on him except that I saw that photo. Damning at every level.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Eaststand

Post by Eaststand »

And that opinion gleened from that photo is completely correct.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

Reg

Post by Reg »

Sinbad wrote:"I never watch any major sporting events in my pub. There are far too many part-time drinkers, who don't even know the etiquette at the bar, they come in wearing silly hats and start screaming every time the ball goes near England's six yard box "

Funny that, the twat has obviously forgotten that back in March, he told us that he was pissed out of his nut watching Ireland beat England on St Patrick's Day ( Had to ring daddy and ask him for a lift home )... He was also seen sporting novelty Guinness hat.

What a Grade A Cunt.

I'm assuming he was referring to a rugby match, which is not a major sporting event.

So in that sense, he was right.

On the other hand, the fact he was watching rugby confirms that he is a cock.
Roy IN!!