Kodi

Technology support & advice, including avatar requests
genehunt1973

Re: Kodi

Post by genehunt1973 »

I think some channels have already gone off kodi,I have a zgemma box and ssnews has gone along with sky Atlantic, a few adult channels and sky box office ,the servers are trying to get round it tho,I notice ssnews has gone off Mobdro too
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

theleader82 wrote:People should pay fair and square . Netflix is only 5 quid a month

You can't get sky fucking sports on Netflix can you!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

End dayz broz
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

KODI is DEAD Guize.

I have seen the FUTURE!!!

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

What's best for streaming PL games these days? The clamp down seems to be working on my firestick.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Clivert wrote:What's best for streaming PL games these days? The clamp down seems to be working on my firestick.

UK Turks was working for games on Saturday. Picture quality wasn't great, but no buffering.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

If having problems then download latest version of Kodi 17:3. Get an APK version on Google if look for it. Then Google - best Kodi builds July 2017. Follow instructions on how to put what build suits onto whatever hardware using to run it. Sorted.

Don't forget to remove old build and older version of Kodi first.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

Rossco wrote:If having problems then download latest version of Kodi 17:3. Get an APK version on Google if look for it. Then Google - best Kodi builds July 2017. Follow instructions on how to put what build suits onto whatever hardware using to run it. Sorted.

I spoke to a pal of mine who suggested this and it seems to be working great although I've tried it yet during a live PL game.

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

Haven't read through the thread so might be repeating stuff:
Anyway, there's no need for a box. (I won't post links on here, just in case)
Sport-WIZIWIG. You'll find every game, fight etc on there if you can put up with negotiating pop-ups for five minutes/occasionally having a non-English commentary.

TV-WATCH SERIES/PROJECT FREE TV. Everything on there, have to deal with pop-ups.

FILMS-SOCKSHARE. AS above.

Never download, always stream.
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Clivert wrote:
Rossco wrote:If having problems then download latest version of Kodi 17:3. Get an APK version on Google if look for it. Then Google - best Kodi builds July 2017. Follow instructions on how to put what build suits onto whatever hardware using to run it. Sorted.

I spoke to a pal of mine who suggested this and it seems to be working great although I've tried it yet during a live PL game.

I done it, works fine. Few new named things there. Few golden oldies too. Sports still works. Watched the Palace match on Saturday sadly :? Few dead links but hoke about as always was and will find one that works. Exodus still there and working but had to install it from add-ons myself, but it was there to add.

Build I downloaded is called Kirks-build. Type Kodi Kirks build into Google or YouTube. Tells how to do it.
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17