Sir Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish 

Anything sportlike
Eaststand

Re: Sir Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish 

Post by Eaststand »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:
hendrixstrat wrote:
Bad Blue 2000 wrote:I'm going to have a look at Red Issue, I'm sure they will be handling this well and will be no references to the Hillsborough dead.

Obsessed little bert.

How much of your life is spent telling everyone on here you hate United and going on Red Issue to report back what's being said on another forum.

99% of your post history on here references United, you embarrassing bitter twat.

Your life would be totally null and void if United didn't exist, whereas you berts exist for everyone else's amusement for the way you continuously embarrass yourselves as football supporters.

3007 Massive

How's Halifax these days?
Hehe
Build Back More Betterer

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

He lives quite near me.
Everyone likes him.
He came out to help a friend bump-start his car a few months ago.
No big ego, nice sense of humour.
If you get a chance see the documentary made about him last year. There's a lot of it covering his family life- and his wife, Marina, who has raised millions for the local cancer hospital. There's a bit where he and Marina are talking about how they met and he says "I asked your dad about you", she says "What did he say?* and he says "he wouldn't recommend you".
The footage of him before Hillsborough and then after the funerals shows the toll that took from him
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Singing The Blues

Post by Singing The Blues »

genehunt1973 wrote:Not a Liverpool fan in no way what so ever can't stand the cunts , but he deserves it ,From a Utd fan too,for what he did for the Hillsborough dead

Don’t remember him doing anything for the Heysel dead though.

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:I'm going to have a look at Red Issue, I'm sure they will be handling this well and will be no references to the Hillsborough dead.

Obsessed and bitter Bad Blue 2000...still seeking attention despite his very good team getting all the plaudits. If you can't be happy now, you never will.

Sadly, I cannot think of a single City player who has the world standing and respect of a Sir Kenny Dalglish or Sir Bobby Charlton. It would be nice if one emerged from your academy one day...
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

mikebv

Post by mikebv »

hendrixstrat wrote:
Bad Blue 2000 wrote:
hendrixstrat wrote:

Obsessed little bert.

How much of your life is spent telling everyone on here you hate United and going on Red Issue to report back what's being said on another forum.

99% of your post history on here references United, you embarrassing bitter twat.

Your life would be totally null and void if United didn't exist, whereas you berts exist for everyone else's amusement for the way you continuously embarrass yourselves as football supporters.

3007 Massive

How's Halifax these days?

How's Stockport?

Bet Stockport packed the streets with more people on this day than Manchester did.

Is the record breakers thing about the lowest ever attendance for a trophy parade?

Typical of a RAG to use a photo and then remove half the crowd who were there from it.....

Luckily you couldn't remove the 90,000 still in the photo... :rolleyes: :wink:

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Hillman avenger wrote:He lives quite near me.
Everyone likes him.
He came out to help a friend bump-start his car a few months ago.
No big ego, nice sense of humour.
If you get a chance see the documentary made about him last year. There's a lot of it covering his family life- and his wife, Marina, who has raised millions for the local cancer hospital. There's a bit where he and Marina are talking about how they met and he says "I asked your dad about you", she says "What did he say?* and he says "he wouldn't recommend you".
The footage of him before Hillsborough and then after the funerals shows the toll that took from him

He was an exceptional player and come across as a thoroughly decent person. Taciturn and stubborn maybe, but a genuine man who proved his worth when called for.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

hendrixstrat wrote:
100% of your posts on here are about me, you sad, square-headed cunt 8)
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

hendrixstrat

Post by hendrixstrat »

Bad Blue 2000 wrote:
hendrixstrat wrote:
100% of your posts on here are about me, you sad, square-headed cunt 8)

Two days to come up with this, or is this the work of your carer?

Good to know I have been on your mind for the past 48 hours.

:dart:
If anyone here is in marketing or advertising, kill yourself. Do the world a favour.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Some crackers.

You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

caledonian1

Post by caledonian1 »

great player but always feel a little sad and let down when a boyhood hero accepts such an award - completely outdated and elitist sham. Thought Kenny was better than this

Hillman avenger

kancutlawns wrote:Is this the same one, Hillman?

https://www.talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=29678

Don't know. It only had limited release in cinemas and then they said it would be DVD

Hillman avenger

Roddy wrote:Some crackers.

Remarkable.
Of course the goals are spectacular but he had a quality I don't recall seeing from anyone else. That was when he was in possession but receiving close attention from a defender he would stick out his bum and kind of hug the ball. The defender couldn't get at it without fouling him.
When he played with Rush he would do this until Rush made the run and he stabbed it into his path.