The 6 Nations Too Many in an awful sport thread

Anything sportlike
birdie

Re: The 6 Nations Too Many in an awful sport thread

Post by birdie »

Basualdo wrote:
birdie wrote:
Basualdo wrote:This shite seems to last til next January.

Don't fecking watch it then, it isn't compulsory, I'm enjoy the Wale v Scotland match, as I will the France v Ireland one after Wales have won, and also the Italy v England tomorrow, when Italy will get their little bums smacked. I will enjoy every match, and I will think of you, dear Basualdo, getting narked over summat you don't even have to watch.

You cant avoid it at weekends on the BB fucken C. Shoving these roided degenerates down our fucken throat.
Either that or that dancing newsreader fucktardery thats if thats still going, I dont know. I only have to pay for all this cuntery, not watch it.

I have to pay for that fecker Lineker every week, so there really is no difference between yu and me, you pay for rugby which you don't want to watch and I pay for football, which I deffo don't want to watch.

The BBC show very few rugby matches, bloody football is on every week, the most boring bloody sport ever invented, and what about Wimbledon? the bloody Olympics, snooker, darts, and last week, bowls. all designed to bore anyone into a coma, you'd have more fun in that state.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

birdie

Post by birdie »

Reg wrote:Sickening the way this revolting perversion is forced into our homes during family viewing hours.

A bit harsh, talking about MOTD like that.

Reg

Post by Reg »

birdie wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
birdie wrote:

Don't fecking watch it then, it isn't compulsory, I'm enjoy the Wale v Scotland match, as I will the France v Ireland one after Wales have won, and also the Italy v England tomorrow, when Italy will get their little bums smacked. I will enjoy every match, and I will think of you, dear Basualdo, getting narked over summat you don't even have to watch.

You cant avoid it at weekends on the BB fucken C. Shoving these roided degenerates down our fucken throat.
Either that or that dancing newsreader fucktardery thats if thats still going, I dont know. I only have to pay for all this cuntery, not watch it.

I have to pay for that fecker Lineker every week, so there really is no difference between yu and me, you pay for rugby which you don't want to watch and I pay for football, which I deffo don't want to watch.

The BBC show very few rugby matches, bloody football is on every week, the most boring bloody sport ever invented, and what about Wimbledon? the bloody Olympics, snooker, darts, and last week, bowls. all designed to bore anyone into a coma, you'd have more fun in that state.

If sportsmen want to stick their heads up each other’s bottoms in private, that’s their business.

Just don’t do it in public and pretend it’s part of a “game”.
Roy IN!!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Rugby is pure cuntery. Distilled by the finest perverts and filtered by layers of degradation and snobbery to be the perfect pastime for fetished cretins the globe over. Except not the globe, just those ex bits of empire where the chinless thrived.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Reg wrote:
birdie wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
birdie wrote:

If sportsmen want to stick their heads up each other’s bottoms in private, that’s their business.

Just don’t do it in public and pretend it’s part of a “game”.[/q

Some of the antics that footballers get up to when a goal is scored would make a whore blush, if they did that in a pub they'd get chucked out.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Basualdo wrote:Rugby is pure cuntery. Distilled by the finest perverts and filtered by layers of degradation and snobbery to be the perfect pastime for fetished cretins the globe over. Except not the globe, just those ex bits of empire where the chinless thrived.

Cuntery shmuntery, some of the biggest cunts play with round balls. :wink:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Reg wrote:Sickening the way this revolting perversion is forced into our homes during family viewing hours.

And outside off of them too.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

birdie wrote:
Basualdo wrote:Rugby is pure cuntery. Distilled by the finest perverts and filtered by layers of degradation and snobbery to be the perfect pastime for fetished cretins the globe over. Except not the globe, just those ex bits of empire where the chinless thrived.

How come you don’t like football then? Do you not like big balls, being a woman?

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

birdie wrote:
Reg wrote:
birdie wrote:
Basualdo wrote:
birdie wrote:

Just don’t do it in public and pretend it’s part of a “game”.[/q

Some of the antics that footballers get up to when a goal is scored would make a whore blush, if they did that in a pub they'd get chucked out.

I'm curious to know what you have seen footballers do when a goal is scored? I'm also curious to know what you think whores do?
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Bas definitely sings Ireland's Call when he's drunk (and he kens all the lyrics). :D

I imagine the Irish say 'spot the Prod' when the Irish anthem comes on at the rugby - I don't think Rory Best sings it (can you get a more Irish name than that and be Protestant? Rory - 'S e Ruairidh/Roraidh/Rory - and Best (even though a prod, and from Northern Iron, everyone outside these islands sees hm as Irish) and who gives a hoot if he doesn't. A NI rugby team in the Commonwealth games would be pretty good singing Danny Boy.

Then again, you have some not singing 'Ireland's Call' too who are from the south, who are probably a big bigotted and turn up the rebels when pished.

Anyhoos, it's the same when it comes to football with the Scottish team. Usually, well not any more (cos they're so pish and never get picked any more) but Hun players won't sing it (apart from super Ally) or put their head down like Northern Irish catholic players do for GSTQ ; but everyone else will even the Joking Jocks (my, inevitably, failed attempt at a rhyme for the Scottish version of a plastic Paddy). The likes of Tierney, Snodgrass, Broony, Griffiths all belt out - the reason we got the draw with England was thanks to the Scots-born lads.

I sound like a wee dick in the first few paragraphs, slagging off NI/SCO/IRE/UK etc ; but Bas or Rossco, can you explain the Irish rugby thing in Northern Ireland? It's huge is it not! Every second or third person I met in Dundee students union from Ulster had the Ulster rugby thing on and it was 50/50 on whatever religion/divide they were from.
Last edited by kevin04 on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Petingo

Post by Petingo »

Reg wrote:I had remained oblivious to the forthcoming carnival of perversion until this thread reminded me. :x

Sinbad likes rugby, which says everything about both Sinbad and rugby.

At least you can avoid it these days.

When we were little it dominated Grandstand all afternoon and you hardly got a football update.

Ditto on Radio 2, then Radio 5......no soccer commentary and regular round the ground updates, just wall to wall Bill McLaren :x

I never even knew it was starting today until yesterday.
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.

subsub

Post by subsub »

kevin04 wrote:I'm not a huge rugby fan, but it's sad, sad days when as a nation that we get beat by Wales in almost every sport. And not just beaten, we tend to get gubbed. They also remarkably seem to be even more arrogant than the Guvnors - or at least many of their football fans were in the Euros and their rugby ones too.

Big time. Welsh rugby fans are something else. Massive sense of entitlement.
kevin04 wrote:They still have their language, or a large part of their population at least do

Not sure about a 'large' part – is still taught in schools, but only generally spoken in the north of the country.
WOKE AND PROUD

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Petingo wrote:
Reg wrote:I had remained oblivious to the forthcoming carnival of perversion until this thread reminded me. :x

Sinbad likes rugby, which says everything about both Sinbad and rugby.

At least you can avoid it these days.

When we were little it dominated Grandstand all afternoon and you hardly got a football update.

Ditto on Radio 2, then Radio 5......no soccer commentary and regular round the ground updates, just wall to wall Bill McLaren :x

I never even knew it was starting today until yesterday.

If you turned on to 5Dead or TS on Friday, you literally couldn’t get away from it. On the former, they were wetting their pants about someone called Doddy Weir comingin and regaling them with stories of egg chasing north of the border. Not all that edifying, ol’ Pet. Utterly ghastly.

genehunt1973

Post by genehunt1973 »

I fucking hate Union with a passion
I have greatest respect for Rugby Union, they started it mid-way through the 19th century. Thankfully we grabbed it and turned it into a spectacle on 29th August 1895

Reg

Post by Reg »

kancutlawns wrote:
birdie wrote:

How come you don’t like football then? Do you not like big balls, being a woman?

By the same token, of course, this explains why you DO like football, Kankers. :)
Roy IN!!