Moyes GONE

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Mentally
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Re: Moyes GONE

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Mentally

Fantastic! Hi, my name is Jim White and I chomp on anti-depressant drugs hourly. Fantastic call. David needs more time. Fantastic. I have an exclusive call with David Sullivan. David. Fantastic day isn't it. Fantastic. Hang-on David, I need to swallow more Murdoch semen to level-out my mania. Yes David. West Ham? Fantastic club. I love what you've done with the new stadium. Fantastic. How is Miss Karen David? Fantastic milk-bottle legs. AHAHAHA. David, no. Seriously. Where do you buy those funny Russian hats David? AHAHAHA. Fantastic. David. No. David? Yes. West Ham. Fantastic. Toolstation. West Ham. Atmosphere. David. Karen. Fantastic. No, David. Yes. Fantastic. David. No. West Ham. Huge club. History. Now David, you and Mr. Gold. Fantastic. Karen. Miss Brady. Great call. Fantastic. More great calls tomorrow. David. West Ham. Yes. Fantastic.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

:lol:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Octavio

Post by Octavio »

carcinogen wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Mentally

Fantastic! Hi, my name is Jim White and I chomp on anti-depressant drugs hourly. Fantastic call. David needs more time. Fantastic. I have an exclusive call with David Sullivan. David. Fantastic day isn't it. Fantastic. Hang-on David, I need to swallow more Murdoch semen to level-out my mania. Yes David. West Ham? Fantastic club. I love what you've done with the new stadium. Fantastic. How is Miss Karen David? Fantastic milk-bottle legs. AHAHAHA. David, no. Seriously. Where do you buy those funny Russian hats David? AHAHAHA. Fantastic. David. No. David? Yes. West Ham. Fantastic. Toolstation. West Ham. Atmosphere. David. Karen. Fantastic. No, David. Yes. Fantastic. David. No. West Ham. Huge club. History. Now David, you and Mr. Gold. Fantastic. Karen. Miss Brady. Great call. Fantastic. More great calls tomorrow. David. West Ham. Yes. Fantastic.

:D Spot on. There is something wrong with him, no idea what the condition would be called or classed as though.

Reg

Post by Reg »

Lost the dressing room b’all accounts.
Roy IN!!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Dressing room not the same since Scoddee vacated. Not even JoJo Shart can give it any swagger.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Reg wrote:Lost the dressing room b’all accounts.

I'm not surprised because its half a mile from the pitch.

Sorry, I cant help myself. :(
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Reg

Post by Reg »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Dressing room not the same since Scoddee vacated. Not even JoJo Shart can give it any swagger.

When Scott Parker vacated you can be sure his stools were firm, odourless and perfectly formed, and he left the toilet spotless.
Roy IN!!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Reg wrote:
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Dressing room not the same since Scoddee vacated. Not even JoJo Shart can give it any swagger.

When Scott Parker vacated you can be sure his stools were firm, odourless and perfectly formed, and he left the toilet spotless.

Compare and contrast with The Moose

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:
Reg wrote:

Compare and contrast with The Moose

IrlKEI0.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.