Tony Pulis sacked by West Brom

Anything sportlike
kevin04

Re: Tony Pulis sacked by West Brom

Post by kevin04 »

His way of playing football could well be be good for international football. And if you are Welsh (or American - they have a vacancy too) you probably don't mind the stinking football 5/6 times a year, and it's not week after week and he might well get results from it, a bit like O'Neill does with Ireland baring that pumping last week.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kevin04 wrote:His way of playing football could well be be good for international football. And if you are Welsh (or American - they have a vacancy too) you probably don't mind the stinking football 5/6 times a year, and it's not week after week and he might well get results from it, a bit like O'Neill does with Ireland baring that pumping last week.

The Park The Bus Lump it up to the Big Man formation wasn't invented by Tony, he merely refined it. I still think a Tony Team could get a result at Barcelona in their pomp.

Believe it or not, I think we'll miss the silly old cunt.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

kevin04 wrote:His way of playing football could well be be good for international football. And if you are Welsh (or American - they have a vacancy too) you probably don't mind the stinking football 5/6 times a year, and it's not week after week and he might well get results from it, a bit like O'Neill does with Ireland baring that pumping last week.

Very good point. The international follower of the smaller, less successful, traditionally underdog nations, such as us, the Welsh, Scotland :-" are more tolerant of such tactics as we accept the reality of much smaller pools of players to choose from and the relative infrequency of games.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Reg

Post by Reg »

Basualdo wrote:

Very good point. The international follower of the smaller, less successful, traditionally underdog nations, such as us, the Welsh, Scotland :-" are more tolerant of such tactics as we accept the reality of much smaller pools of players to choose from and the relative infrequency of games.

Well you’ve changed yer tune!
Roy IN!!

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Reg wrote:
Basualdo wrote:

Well you’ve changed yer tune!

Yep, like a juke box, me.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Saints11

Post by Saints11 »

carcinogen wrote:
Basualdo wrote:How funny would it be if Pulis rocked up at Everton?

It would be very funny.

Pulis had a good run. Nice bit of cash in the bank, can put his feet up. Compared to that Warnock cunt Tony is alright. But then again, Ian Brady would come across as a nice bloke compared to fucking Warnock. What a fucking cunt. Tony doesn't do himself any favours because he dresses like a fucking dickhead. His style of football is the same as his actual style: fucking dogshit. Hope he goes to Everton, I'll piss my pants laughing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
mentioning other members is not allowed in signatures

finchman

Post by finchman »

Pukelis and his shell suits wont be missed.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Octavio

Post by Octavio »

The story of him headbutting James Beattie - naked - always raises a smile.

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote:Owes cpfc 4m

Club shop store card arrears?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Seriously. I've had a re-think. For all the suave aloof Catalonian sharp suits and neck-scarfs, Pep Gondola is a bit of a fucking twat. God knows how much he has spent with Arab money on a team. The amount could probably subsidize the NHS for an entire tax year.

I'm all-in now for a bit of Tony. Fucking good luck to the bloke. I don't know about you, and I realize this is all very pro-brexit, but fuck these European cunts. I don't for a minute think Tony would abuse the club doctor by sending her abusive text messages. Well, he might, but I don't think he would do it in a nasty way like the Chelski midget. Good luckTone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

General Pulis is a right cunt, ask fug.

Two Crows

Post by Two Crows »

Tone is gone. :(

Disappointed to see the sacking of a good man for sure.

But result's dictate.

It’s a result business and they have been wanting for the last few months and as he himself expressed it's about the club not me.

Thanks Tony. All the best fella.

Dieu Le Roi.

deisegirl

Post by deisegirl »

Enemy of TS, so he can't be too bad.
Saggers is alive??!!
Talksport is dark and full of errors.
Wilbur did nuffink wrong!

Fug1

Post by Fug1 »

Our technical director or whatever Nick Hammond calls himself thinks Alan Pardew is the best man for the job, fer fucks sake, he clearly want supporters to hate him and get relegated; what a cunt.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Gary Megson’s turned down running for the permanent portion. Well that’s a consolation at least!