Post by delboy1983 »

Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:Kyle Walker and John Stones shoe ins for England's starting eleven in the World Cup .
Oh dear !!

Now do one !

:x

Just observing that's all :)

As you will be this summer....

8)

:lol: :lol:

Yes I will be casting a critical eye over proceedings whilst supporting my Gallic friends :P

Especially Paul Pogba :)

Him and Griezeman the main men and hopefully they will be playing at Old Trafford next season :)

Tbh, im not sure he'll make the French squad !

:wink:
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

kancutlawns

Re: FA Cup 2017/18

Post by kancutlawns »

Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:
Sinbad wrote:
delboy1983 wrote:Kyle Walker and John Stones shoe ins for England's starting eleven in the World Cup .
Oh dear !!

Now do one !

:x

Just observing that's all :)

As you will be this summer....

8)

:lol: :lol:

Yes I will be casting a critical eye over proceedings whilst supporting my Gallic friends :P

And Paul Pogba..

And Antony Martial.

mikebv

Post by mikebv »

Reg wrote:
mikebv wrote:
Roddy wrote:Mr cool,calm and collected chasing a League 1 manager and trying to fight him. :)

But he would have hit him in a never seen before style, a style that truly was better hitting than had ever gone before...

A style that the rest of this country could only sit back and admire, whilst at the same time thanking him for allowing us to watch him revolutionising hitting over here.....

(Of course in reality he would sign up Floyd Mayweather for 500 million quid and get him to hit the other fella whilst telling the world that he had taught him how to do it)...

:D

As did Eric all those years ago.

And I was there to witness it. 8)

I believe that Wigan fan last night said something similar to what Matthew Simmons reckoned he said to Eric..

"That's an early exit for you from the English Football Association Cup Mr Aguero".... :wink:

Reg

Post by Reg »

mikebv wrote:
Reg wrote:
mikebv wrote:
Roddy wrote:Mr cool,calm and collected chasing a League 1 manager and trying to fight him. :)

But he would have hit him in a never seen before style, a style that truly was better hitting than had ever gone before...

A style that the rest of this country could only sit back and admire, whilst at the same time thanking him for allowing us to watch him revolutionising hitting over here.....

(Of course in reality he would sign up Floyd Mayweather for 500 million quid and get him to hit the other fella whilst telling the world that he had taught him how to do it)...

I believe that Wigan fan last night said something similar to what Matthew Simmons reckoned he said to Eric..

"That's an early exit for you from the English Football Association Cup Mr Aguero".... :wink:

Ah yes, “It’s an early bath for you, Mister Cantona!” :)

I was shouting something similar at old Eric. 8)

It was funny, because I was sitting in my usual seat with my Palace mates, and my United-supporting mates were directly opposite the incident.

After the game we all met up in a pub near the ground, and as we walked in the TV was on, and Des Lynham looked as if the Queen Mother had been murdered.

We genuinely didn’t realise that he was talking about Cantona, because everyone at the ground just thought it was very funny, and we Palace fans admired him for it.
Roy IN!!

mikebv

Post by mikebv »

Reg wrote:
mikebv wrote:
Reg wrote:
mikebv wrote:

It was funny, because I was sitting in my usual seat with my Palace mates, and my United-supporting mates were directly opposite the incident.

After the game we all met up in a pub near the ground, and as we walked in the TV was on, and Des Lynham looked as if the Queen Mother had been murdered.

We genuinely didn’t realise that he was talking about Cantona, because everyone at the ground just thought it was very funny, and we Palace fans admired him for it.

We thought it was funny too, especially when we saw the reaction of the media...

Until of course it dawned on us slowly but surely as the weeks went by that we were going to blow the league that year without him...

Still, just over 12 months later he volleyed a shot through the Spice Boys at Wembley delivering another double against our biggest rivals and all was well with the world again... :wink:

DasBoot

Post by DasBoot »

kevin04 wrote:
Chan eil mòran idir, a' bheil thu a' fuireach ri-leth Corcaigh/Eirinn fhathast?

Still here mate- 5 years now :shock:

And no I've not been tempted to learn Irish, prefer our superior version :D
Subsub- Runner up TOTY 2019.

Subsub- Winner TOTY 2020.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

DasBoot wrote:
kevin04 wrote:
Chan eil mòran idir, a' bheil thu a' fuireach ri-leth Corcaigh/Eirinn fhathast?

Still here mate- 5 years now :shock:

And no I've not been tempted to learn Irish, prefer our superior version :D

Nice one! Would love to do the south and west, and the south-east, basically everywhere on the island. :D My dad's pal is from Cork and even after 40 years in Scotland, his accent is still incomprehensible when he's had a few :)

Haha, agree about the language. Always think Gaelige looks like drunk Gaelic to me e.g na h-Alba looks prettier than na hAlban in my eyes. 8)

Good to hear you are well though.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Reg wrote:

I thought the whole incident was fucking brilliant, Reg.

Loved Cantona as a player & when I saw the incident, my reaction was 'fair play to you, Eric'

Reg - are you able to shed any light on what was REALLY said to him that made him fly off the handle?

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

Unofficial merchandise selling on Yorkshire Street in Rochdale Town Centre, an absolute bargain at only £5! Image

Well it would be a bargain if the ‘Wembley Invasion’ was on 27-2-18 and not 28-2-18! :roll:

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Good luck to all the teams playing in the 6th Round of the world's most prestigious domestic knock out trophy.
There's no poem, just prose.

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

Hope Wigan win today.
If Griggs wasn't up for the game today he will be now knowing the good people of Wigan have dedicated a pie to him !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... roics.html
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

Bad Blue 2000

Post by Bad Blue 2000 »

Will Jose start Pogba today or is he worried about accusations of fielding a weakened team?
I HEAR YOU KNOCKIN', BUT YOU CAN'T COME IN...

finchman

Post by finchman »

Roddy wrote:Hope Wigan win today.
If Griggs wasn't up for the game today he will be now knowing the good people of Wigan have dedicated a pie to him !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... roics.html

It's tomorra rodders.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

DasBoot

Post by DasBoot »

Easy win for everyone's 2nd team.

Two home games (hopefully) coming up. Would LOVE to humiliate Leicester in the final.
Subsub- Runner up TOTY 2019.

Subsub- Winner TOTY 2020.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

God bless the FA cup, the only remaining true test left to modern football
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN