Whats this about Lukaku's member

Anything sportlike
Petingo

Re: Whats this about Lukaku's member

Post by Petingo »

kancutlawns wrote:Jennifer taylor clarke:"ok im not impressed when one of the new intake comes to me complainign that you think the way to welcome to the new intake is by telling racist jokes"

David Brent: Wrong! he liked the joke so i dont know why hes come complainign to you"

JTC:he? it was a female david"

DB: "oh i asummed it was the (waves hand innfront of his face implying 'coloured')....... new guy...

JTC;whats the joke?

DB: well it wont be funny now

JTC: i dont care if its funny whats the content

DB: well the royle family are sat around of christmas day and camilla says lets play a game, il think of something and you have to guess what it is. and what shes thinking of is a black mans cock, so charles says "is it big in the bread bin? and she says yes. and then phillip says "is it something i can put in my mouth? and she she says yes, and the queen says "is a blacks cock?'(laughing

JTC:i can see why someone might find that offensive

Db: "yeah but its not racist"

JTC"your using the racial stereotype that all blacks have large penis' becuase you think that makes it funnier"

DB: i dont say anything bad about black people"

jtc"its about a black mans cock david, your implying that their only achievement in this world is having oversized genitalia"

DB"im saying they shouldnt be ashamed of them"

JTC"its a myth"

Garath"i dont know jenny i could show magazines where (holds hands out to imply a large cock)

JTC (sarcastically)"could you?"

G"well i havent got it on me but next time your in?

DB"i could just say 'big cock' and not mention the colour?"

:lol:
Alex Young, Howard Kendall, Andy King, Timmy Cahill, Dixie Dean and Mike Parry.....we'll never see the likes of them again.