Any fans of League 2 clubs?

Anything sportlike
Alex_1971

Re: Any fans of League 2 clubs?

Post by Alex_1971 »

The mighty Alexandra at home to Lincoln City today, a must not lose for us as we are only 3 points above the drop zone into oblivion, Port Fail managed to get a useful point away at Newport last night, so we need to power away from our six fingered friends. I hate this fucking league, I really thought Crewe Alexandra had left all this shit behind us, but when you have only played 25 seasons above the bottom tier out of 141 season of football, you are what you are.

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

Here we go again, after last weeks 4-1 home tonking off Lincoln we have now reached the 'it's a 6 pointer' fixtures. Away today at Forest Green Rovers, quite a following from Crewe are going to sample the vegan foood in the stadium and hope we can actually get some points from one of the few teams below us, then on Tuesday it's Morecambe away (I may drive up to this one), another '6 pointer'. Get nothing from either of these and it's goodbye football league.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

You’ll be ok. FG are toilet.

CUFC at Looton today, can’t be arsed if I’m honest. Derry to pick a squad of 17 defenders to bore the life out of everyone for a 0-0

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

So far so good, 1-0 to the railwaymen.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Poor old Henry. :( 6-0 down v Luton.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

Carlos J wrote:Poor old Henry. :( 6-0 down v Luton.

7-0 now, we play Luton next Saturday, just after we let a 2-1 lead slip and lose 3-2 at Forest Green. Dog muck :oops:

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Poor Henry. And poor you, was 2-2 when looked a few minutes back.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Carlos J wrote:Poor old Henry. :( 6-0 down v Luton.
A mauling Image

Fingers crossed Derry gets the boot tonight

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

12 points from good old Notts on top and 12pts from bottom, Henry. Mid-table mediocrity. :)

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

It's match night folks, the mighty Railwaymen drag our battered carcasses to Morecambe, no doubt a few Alex fans will be having a selfie with the statue of old Eric on the prom, which actually is a full day out for anybody in Morecambe. It's do or die time now for us, the bottom two looms and it's free scoring Luton at home on Saturday, something has to break, probably my hand when I punch a wall at about 9:30 tonight.

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

We only went and won 1-0, bring on Luton!

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Our first league goal in what feels like months, beating the chavs 1-0 saves Shaun his job again

He’s like a turd that you can’t flush

Alex_1971

Post by Alex_1971 »

Henry, fancy losing to Port fucking Vale, not just because they are a relegation rival, but because they are Port fucking Vale. I see Uche must have spat his dummy and got his marching orders against one of his many loan clubs. As for us, lost away to Cheltenham, 3rd off the bottom, level on points with 2nd off the bottom, sad times.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Alex_1971 wrote:Henry, fancy losing to Port fucking Vale, not just because they are a relegation rival, but because they are Port fucking Vale. I see Uche must have spat his dummy and got his marching orders against one of his many loan clubs. As for us, lost away to Cheltenham, 3rd off the bottom, level on points with 2nd off the bottom, sad times.
We are fucking shit. Football under Derry is dreadful, dull and no plan A, let alone B

He’s more of a charlatan than Pele

I hope he’s lost the dressing room now, he’s lasted 12 months longer than he should have done

Big Uche is soft as shit, obviously fed up of the tactic of lumping the ball to his head when he cannot head the ball

You’ll be ok, there are far worse teams than Crewe (us being one Image)

JW90

Post by JW90 »

henrycrs wrote:
Alex_1971 wrote:Henry, fancy losing to Port fucking Vale, not just because they are a relegation rival, but because they are Port fucking Vale. I see Uche must have spat his dummy and got his marching orders against one of his many loan clubs. As for us, lost away to Cheltenham, 3rd off the bottom, level on points with 2nd off the bottom, sad times.
We are fucking shit. Football under Derry is dreadful, dull and no plan A, let alone B

He’s more of a charlatan than Pele

I hope he’s lost the dressing room now, he’s lasted 12 months longer than he should have done

Big Uche is soft as shit, obviously fed up of the tactic of lumping the ball to his head when he cannot head the ball

You’ll be ok, there are far worse teams than Crewe (us being one Image)

Saggers is a big admirer as a massive Cambridge fan (although I doubt he's ever been to your ground).