Non-League Success Thread 2017/18

Anything sportlike
finchman

Re: Non-League Success Thread 2017/18

Post by finchman »

I think Silko in some back streed boozer in Warton getting pissed.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

finchman wrote:I think Silko in some back streed boozer in Warton getting pissed.

:D

The Macc lads were pulling away at a rate of knots but now the chasing pack are in touching distance again, there is nary a fag paper between us all, and if Wrexham win their game in hand then the heat is on.....the Arab and Asian "fans" and owners who control the PL these days are welcome to it , the Vanarama is THE league to watch if you like honesty, parity and excitement in your footy :)
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

lasharoo wrote:
finchman wrote:I think Silko in some back streed boozer in Warton getting pissed.

The Macc lads were pulling away at a rate of knots but now the chasing pack are in touching distance again, there is nary a fag paper between us all, and if Wrexham win their game in hand then the heat is on.....the Arab and Asian "fans" and owners who control the PL these days are welcome to it , the Vanarama is THE league to watch if you like honesty, parity and excitement in your footy :)

No words Lasho , no words !
Oh you mark my words I am a cunt
Vanarama National League Champions 2017/18

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Silkman1972 wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

I was watching the scores in a boozer and had to keep double checking each new Maccy update, if my eyebrows had kept being raised any further they would have ended up on the back of my head........what the hell happened mate?

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:the Arab and Asian "fans" and owners who control the PL these days are welcome to it

:shock:
WOKE AND PROUD

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

subsub wrote:
lasharoo wrote:the Arab and Asian "fans" and owners who control the PL these days are welcome to it

The majority of foreign fans and owners who watch, own and control the PL today appear to be from Arab and Asian countries, does it offend your sensibilities if I say that?

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:

The majority of foreign fans and owners who watch, own and control the PL today appear to be from Arab and Asian countries, does it offend your sensibilities if I say that?

Rather surprised by the comment, Lash - why talk about "Arab and Asian fans", and how do they "control" the game?
The majority of PL clubs are owned by foreigners, true, but don't get the fan connection… :?
WOKE AND PROUD

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

subsub wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:

Rather surprised by the comment, Lash - why talk about "Arab and Asian fans", and how do they "control" the game?
The majority of PL clubs are owned by foreigners, true, but don't get the fan connection… :?

Because that appears to be who the modern PL is aimed and marketed at because they want their money.

Silkman1972

Post by Silkman1972 »

lasharoo wrote:
Silkman1972 wrote:
lasharoo wrote:

I was watching the scores in a boozer and had to keep double checking each new Maccy update, if my eyebrows had kept being raised any further they would have ended up on the back of my head........what the hell happened mate?

Quite simply it was an abject performance I'm struggling to remember a worse showing from a Macc team , doesn't help when your keeper throws 2 in as well
Oh you mark my words I am a cunt
Vanarama National League Champions 2017/18

subsub

Post by subsub »

lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
subsub wrote:

Because that appears to be who the modern PL is aimed and marketed at because they want their money.

Really?
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Obviously. You can't watch any Prem league game now and understand the billboards at the sides. Not unless you're Chinese anyway.

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:Obviously. You can't watch any Prem league game now and understand the billboards at the sides. Not unless you're Chinese anyway.

Here he is, wading into the thread, trying to turn it into D&D… :roll:
WOKE AND PROUD

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Errr no...... a simple response to the clear suggestion the PL is being marketed towards Asia. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

subsub

Post by subsub »

m4rkb wrote:Errr no...... a simple response to the clear suggestion the PL is being marketed towards Asia. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

but not at the expense of other countries/cultures, which was the original post :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

m4rkb wrote:Obviously. You can't watch any Prem league game now and understand the billboards at the sides. Not unless you're Chinese anyway.

:dart: