The Championship 2017/18

Anything sportlike
cahill

Re: The Championship 2017/18b

Post by cahill »

Eaststand wrote:The mighty hull city's march to league one and complete oblivion is continuing strongly.

What a time to be alive to witness this magnificence.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Well beaten yesterday, your keeper was probably your best player, pulled off some worldies to keep Leon out. First half the Blades created about 4 clear chances and scored none, it looked like being “one of those days” when your guy scored a beauty.

Dull still had plenty of expensive talent in the team but went the way of 10 other clubs this season.

Last time I saw Hull was at Wembley when the Blades were massive underdogs, how times change. :D

Eaststand

Re: The Championship 2017/18b

Post by Eaststand »

cahill wrote:
Eaststand wrote:The mighty hull city's march to league one and complete oblivion is continuing strongly.

What a time to be alive to witness this magnificence.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Well beaten yesterday, your keeper was probably your best player, pulled off some worldies to keep Leon out. First half the Blades created about 4 clear chances and scored none, it looked like being “one of those days” when your guy scored a beauty.

Dull still had plenty of expensive talent in the team but went the way of 10 other clubs this season.

Last time I saw Hull was at Wembley when the Blades were massive underdogs, how times change. :D
This is what happens when you sell your entire team.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Build Back More Betterer

cahill

Re: The Championship 2017/18

Post by cahill »

True

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Tyler Walker has been playing more this season. That is Des's son.

cahill

Post by cahill »

Does anyone on here actually attend matches in the Championship

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

cahill wrote:Does anyone on here actually attend matches in the Championship

Been to two games this season.

finchman

Post by finchman »

I went to 27 games last season,and will do about 30 next season.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Chris Coleman’s the new Sunderland manager. :shock: Does they mean that the NI MON’s going to be next Scotland coach?

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

kancutlawns wrote:Chris Coleman’s the new Sunderland manager. :shock: Does they mean that the NI MON’s going to be next Scotland coach?

I hope not. If he does go then i hope its to a half decent club side not some failing hasbeen national side.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Chris Coleman, what the fuck have you done?

You're a mentalist. And those jet black luscious locks grey by January. So sad. :(
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

Carlos J wrote:Chris Coleman, what the fuck have you done?

You're a mentalist. And those jet black luscious locks grey by January. So sad. :(

Unbelievable! The Welsh World Cup campaign was a disaster after what they achevied at the Euros but he basically had a job for life there after last summer’s run to the semi finals.

He’ll be sacked at Sunderland when the inevitable happens in May.
Last edited by Clivert on Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Robert Heenan
Winner - TOTY 2011!!!!

Post by Robert Heenan »

+1

Sam Allardyce did a very good thing in leaving as soon as he had completed the job of keeping em up unlike Di Canio and Poyet, Thought Coleman did a decent job at Fulham where he was more or less ingrained into the club where he'd been a player.

Sunderland is a club in turmoil and its not a job for a fledgling young manager trying still trying to make a name and a career. There's absolutely nothing appealing about the club nor the area.

Sunderland battered O'Neill's reputation and it truly is a shocking decision by Coleman.

I reckon Coleman has lost many friends and any sympathy he may have recieved when the inevitable comes his way when he Sunderland dream becomes absolute hell

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

Clivert wrote:

Unbelievable! The Welsh World Cup campaign was a disaster after what they achevied at the Euros but he basically had a job for life there after last summer’s run to the semi finals.

He’ll be sacked at Sunderland when the inevitable happens in May.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Robert Heenan wrote:Sunderland is a club in turmoil and its not a job for a fledgling young manager trying still trying to make a name and a career. There's absolutely nothing appealing about the club nor the area.

'fledgling young manager'? Hardly. Coleman talks a good game but he's bang average. I think it's a good fit. An average manager for an average club. Bale was manor from heaven for Coleman. If Sunderland offered me a million quid a year, I'd take the fucking gig. Wouldn't you? Sunderland is a fucking piss-take, if you fail you blame the board, if you succeed you're a fucking saviour. It's a good move for Coleman. As I said, he talks a good game, worst case for Chris he gets a cushy role on television with a million quid in the bank when it all goes tits-up.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

finchman

Post by finchman »

££££££......i dont blame him,sacked in May £££££££ pay off....lovely jubbly.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!