The Championship 2017/18

Anything sportlike
Carlos J
Forum Admin

The Championship 2017/18

Post by Carlos J »

Have to say I do like our new home kit, good old adidas this season. Roll on trips to err Norwich, Ipswich and that London:

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

carcinogen

Re: The Championship 2017/18

Post by carcinogen »

I thought you were a Norwich fan? Why on earth do you support Middlesborough? What's Ramsden's Currency anyway? Fish and Chips?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Anyway, back to Norwch. Brought in Dortmund's under 23 manager, on a punt I suspect. What the FUCK? It's either a masterstroke or a fucking catastrophe. I assume he can speak English. I suppose it doesn't matter, Norfolk people can barely fuckin' speak it. The inbred cunts.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote:I thought you were a Norwich fan? Why on earth do you support Middlesborough? What's Ramsden's Currency anyway? Fish and Chips?

How on earth did you think that, carc? Do you read my posts? Err, rhetorical question. I live in Norwich now, I am not from Norwich nor Norfolk. As a boy lived in Boro for a few years and went along and there you go.

Last year when just Ramsdens, thought it was Harry's err pla(i)ce, but some currency shop, pawnbrokers and loan sharks: https://www.ramsdensforcash.co.uk

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote:Anyway, back to Norwch. Brought in Dortmund's under 23 manager, on a punt I suspect. What the FUCK? It's either a masterstroke or a fucking catastrophe. I assume he can speak English. I suppose it doesn't matter, Norfolk people can barely fuckin' speak it. The inbred cunts.

A queer one indeed, dividing many punters I know. Could be a masterstroke, but for the dogfight that is the Championship? Unless an ancestor of the Red Baron (lame set up for a lame German gag, I know).

Plenty of good young and old British managers © all meeja with experience at that level and Norwich are a decent club, yoyo like the Boro, though I agree the board is horrendous.

I do like to see them do well, as Ipswich from my time living in sunny Suffolk, not that I've seen that though. :)

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

And might make it to Villa Park this season, Villans. :)

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Ray Wilkins was on Sky yesterday discussing how Leeds in the Premier League would be marvellous, sleeping giant etc. He also believes clubs need British managers to be successful in this tough, tough division. Obviously five of the top six being Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, German and Serbian managers passed him by.

The End

Post by The End »

JW90 wrote:Ray Wilkins was on Sky yesterday discussing how Leeds in the Premier League would be marvellous, sleeping giant etc. He also believes clubs need British managers to be successful in this tough, tough division. Obviously five of the top six being Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, German and Serbian managers passed him by.

And of course the three newly promoted PL teams with managers that are Spanish, Irish and German. Why do these xenophobic bell-ends continue to get airtime to spout utter rubbish, especially such a creepy, multiple drink-driving scumbag like Wilkins?
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

As usual, the utter rubbish was unchallenged. Why is this crap allowed to be broadcast without questioning? Are these people so influential and wise that their words are taken as gospel? Whenever the subject of foreign managers is discussed, I can recall only Mark Chapman on Five Live actually taking the ex-players to task over this nonsense.

The End

Post by The End »

And if its similarly-minded morons like Saggers, they'll end everything with 'Brilliant stuff, Ray'. IT'S NOT FUCKING BRILLIANT STUFF!!! It's a cunt dribbling shit for coin to buy more Carling.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

The End

Post by The End »

Oh, and I don't think I need to point out the nationalities of the managers of the relegated teams...

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

I'd just like a manager now.

Didn't want Monk to leave but he has and I'd like to think we can bring in better.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Leonid Slutsky, former Russia and CSKA manager takes over at Hull. Garry Monk to join Middlesbrough.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

We have signed the Brighton goalie so far. Come on Harry get your finger out. We need at least another 6 players. Whilst you have a spare minute get rid of the crap from last season as well.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On