Labour Shadow Government Bullshit thread

In-depth debate on all topical issues
subsub

Re: Labour Shadow Government Bullshit thread

Post by subsub »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm
subsub wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:38 pm
chelseachelsea wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:06 pm
The Tick wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:50 pm A good chunk of the UK electorate are fools, therefore easily exploited by politicians who know how to get their votes. Looking after the nation is for wimps.
A generalisation, to support all you stand for, well done that man, for NOT having a discussion, your 6th form college will be so proud.
And your post adds to the discussion, does it?
Or is it just yet more off-topic abuse?
Tell me how Ticks post makes a discussion, you can't and you believe you can't with mine, and I'll trump you to say you did the same thing you silly sausage, but keep trying to grass up on peoples posts ..especially when you are just as bad...well done that man :D
At least he's talking about the electorate and politicians' attitude to them.
You come steaming in with "your 6th form college will be so proud" – you think that's a genuine attempt to move the discussion on? :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

subsub wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 pm
The Tick wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:50 pm A good chunk of the UK electorate are fools, therefore easily exploited by politicians who know how to get their votes. Looking after the nation is for wimps.
A generalisation, to support all you stand for, well done that man, for NOT having a discussion, your 6th form college will be so proud.
Tell me how Ticks post makes a discussion, you can't and you believe you can't with mine, and I'll trump you to say you did the same thing you silly sausage, but keep trying to grass up on peoples posts ..especially when you are just as bad...well done that man :D
You come steaming in with "your 6th form college will be so proud" – you think that's a genuine attempt to move the discussion on? :rolleyes:
And your point is what?? g r a s s i n g g r a s s i n g, as I don't believe in your narrative

subsub

Post by subsub »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:25 pm
subsub wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:02 pm
And your point is what?
My point is that it's a bit rich for you to lay into Tick, when he made a point about the electorate and politicians, yet you reply with off-topic abuse, ie you're doing the very thing you're accusing him of.
Probably best for you to drop the 'grassing' stuff, too – seems to be the standard fallback comment by you (and others) when you've been shown up and are trying to deflect.
Desperate stuff :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Let him be, subsub. The impotent rage is all he has.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

All of you, the same three endlessly fucking up threads. Next one who doesn't stick to the topic in any thread outside of 'Pandemonium' can have a chill. It's tiresome.

And yes, cc, cut the grassing shit out.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

birdie

Post by birdie »

Probably off topic but, according to a list of the 10 worst local councils 9 are in London, 8 Labour controlled and the 9th Labour all but for the name.

I wonder why that is.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

birdie wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:40 am Probably off topic but, according to a list of the 10 worst local councils 9 are in London, 8 Labour controlled and the 9th Labour all but for the name.

I wonder why that is.
Under funding?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

You mean tory governments sneakily giving favour to tory run councils over Labour run councils by some margin and over a sustained period of time in order to manipulate the performances of each relative to one another?

Yeah, wouldn't put it past them.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

JudgeTedd wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:18 am
birdie wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:40 am Probably off topic but, according to a list of the 10 worst local councils 9 are in London, 8 Labour controlled and the 9th Labour all but for the name.

I wonder why that is.
Under funding?
Local government funding has been a disgrace for years.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Well I'm funding the useless cunts to the tune of £300 per month. What am I getting for that apart from having my bins emptied?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

birdie

Post by birdie »

Zambo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:33 pm Well I'm funding the useless cunts to the tune of £300 per month. What am I getting for that apart from having my bins emptied?
The beggars don't even collect the green bin anymore, unless, of course, you pay £70, which is going up to £97.
Given that they only collect fortnightly, that's 26 eligible weeks, and given that, from November to April, for the main part, you don't have much in, that's about 13 weeks you don't need the collection, which leaves you with 13 weeks when you do need the bin collected, works out at 7 quid a pop.

3 miles up the road is Hertsmere Counci8l, they somehow manage to get away with £50.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:33 pm Well I'm funding the useless cunts to the tune of £300 per month. What am I getting for that apart from having my bins emptied?
Sadly the government has been cutting local government funded for years and years. Central government has also created areas that local government is compelled by law to deliver without funding it - social housing for example.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Starmer lying through his teeth this morning saying he and Rosie Duffield 'get on very well and discuss a number of issues'

He's not spoken to her since 2021 and never once defended her when she was being piled on for telling the truth.

Spineless coward
There's no poem, just prose.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:35 pm

Starmer lying through his teeth this morning saying he and Rosie Duffield 'get on very well and discuss a number of issues'

He's not spoken to her since 2021 and never once defended her when she was being piled on for telling the truth.

Spineless coward
So I'm assuming that were his wife to be admitted to hospital and in the next bed there was a person with a cock who self ID's as a woman so the hospital had to treat that person as a woman, he'd be very happy with the situation, wouldn't complain and try to have his wife moved to a single room .

Yeah, lying through his teeth.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Would Starmer also be happy for a bloke using the women's fitting rooms in stores or even use the women's changing room in the swimming pool.

I think we all know the answer to that.