Sadiq Khan

In-depth debate on all topical issues
The Tick

Re: Sadiq Khan

Post by The Tick »

lambrini wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:07 am TFL: Severe delays on the Overground due to heavy rain and signal failures.
Also TFL: Not to worry! We've spent millions renaming the lines.

Ha! So it was the renaming that was the problem after all. :D

Yeah, Sadiq Khan should've spent that money on a giant dome over London to keep out the rain.

ThIs IsNt OuR cOuNtRy AnYmOrE.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Tick wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:10 am
lambrini wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:07 am TFL: Severe delays on the Overground due to heavy rain and signal failures.
Also TFL: Not to worry! We've spent millions renaming the lines.

Ha! So it was the renaming that was the problem after all. :D

Yeah, Sadiq Khan should've spent that money on a giant dome over London to keep out the rain.

ThIs IsNt OuR cOuNtRy AnYmOrE.
:lol:

Tick's mental gymnastics are hilarious.

Sorry, Zambo. I'll shut up.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
“The forum's saucy upstart” –Ghost
“Solid broess” –Sadact7
“Decent long termer”–Paolo

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Emergency work on sudden damage to rail tracks and signalling infrastructure somehow justifies more smear tactics against Sadiq Khan. That's what I call mental gymnastics.

No bother, the tactics will prove fruitless come the London mayoral elections in May.

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

He has ties to dubious people. Hosted speeches by known terror organizations and once called moderate Muslims Uncle Tom's. He is a nasty piece of work.
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

ovechkin8 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:20 am He has ties to dubious people. Hosted speeches by known terror organizations and once called moderate Muslims Uncle Tom's. He is a nasty piece of work.
"Ties" is a very loose term.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Some good news for the city. Great that citizens can breathe cleaner air.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... ir-quality

Sadiq Khan says roadside pollutants falling faster in London than rest of UK
Exclusive: Mayor hails ‘remarkable progress’ in improving air quality after report showing much of change is result of Ulez

ovechkin8

Post by ovechkin8 »

I 'll repeat it again. Islam is a nasty pernicious religion among all current religions. Where others have declined in influence in state affairs, the lives of individuals it's adherents even those ascribed as moderate still hold extremely backward views on atheism, homosexuality, the rights of women, the rights of other religions as can be witnessed across the Islamic world where such people are killed or treated as second class citizens.

Over a million Jews expelled from North Africa. The Armenian genocide. Armenians forced to flee their ancient homeland in Nagorno-Karabakh. Hamas';s spiritual founder a good friend of Hitler and Eichmann. SS squads such as the Handschar who killed Jews, Serbs and others indiscriminately in the Balkans in WW2. And all the other bloody pages of it's history over 1400 years.

Anyone with pretensions to moving to a forward thinking liberal world should be worried about Islam and the way children are brainwashed at madrassas into a cycle of misogyny, hatred of others and it's attempts to drag people back to the Middle Ages.
'I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.' Johannes Kepler

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

The Tick wrote:Some good news for the city. Great that citizens can breathe cleaner air.

Exclusive: Mayor hails ‘remarkable progress’ in improving air quality after report showing much of change is result of Ulez
So your snot isn’t black anymore when you’ve had a day in London?

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

ovechkin8 wrote:I 'll repeat it again. Islam is a nasty pernicious religion among all current religions. Where others have declined in influence in state affairs, the lives of individuals it's adherents even those ascribed as moderate still hold extremely backward views on atheism, homosexuality, the rights of women, the rights of other religions as can be witnessed across the Islamic world where such people are killed or treated as second class citizens.

Over a million Jews expelled from North Africa. The Armenian genocide. Armenians forced to flee their ancient homeland in Nagorno-Karabakh. Hamas';s spiritual founder a good friend of Hitler and Eichmann. SS squads such as the Handschar who killed Jews, Serbs and others indiscriminately in the Balkans in WW2. And all the other bloody pages of it's history over 1400 years.

Anyone with pretensions to moving to a forward thinking liberal world should be worried about Islam and the way children are brainwashed at madrassas into a cycle of misogyny, hatred of others and it's attempts to drag people back to the Middle Ages.
+all of us

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

henrycrs wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:55 pm
The Tick wrote:Some good news for the city. Great that citizens can breathe cleaner air.

So your snot isn’t black anymore when you’ve had a day in London?
It reduces the chances of people (particularly children) falling prey to air pollution related illnesses. That is something to celebrate.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Some more encouraging discoveries for London...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... unak-finds

Rishi Sunak’s report finds low-traffic neighbourhoods work and are popular
Exclusive: Downing Street initially buried study, which Tories had hoped would strengthen arguments against traffic-reducing measures

birdie

Post by birdie »

I heard an 'expert' say that a large percentage of kerbside pollution came from cars idling whilst stationary either at traffic lights, crossings or in tailbacks.
One thing I noticed today was the high number of cars which have a cut out when stationary, even the buses do it, so the emissions when stationary are practically zero.
bugger all to do with low traffic zones, congestion charge or whether pigs fly, just technology.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

StirlingCastle

Post by StirlingCastle »

ovechkin8 wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:50 pm I 'll repeat it again. Islam is a nasty pernicious religion among all current religions. Where others have declined in influence in state affairs, the lives of individuals it's adherents even those ascribed as moderate still hold extremely backward views on atheism, homosexuality, the rights of women, the rights of other religions as can be witnessed across the Islamic world where such people are killed or treated as second class citizens.

Could say similar about Christianity, Atheism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Judaism

Let's pull Judaism first:

World War 2 and millions dead

Hitler had diplomatic relations with all sorts, including Zionists. Hitler supported Zionism but definately hated left wing Jews

The Haavara Agreement

Palestinians nakba and extermination of them 0from their home and lands, still continuing

Israeli politicians like Netanyahu cite Amalek and so do the rabbis

Rabbi Eliyahu Mali referenced alleged Jewish principles of war, stating, "The law - no soul shall live. If you don't kill them, they will kill you." When asked if babies were included, he responded, "Same, shoot them."

They consider the Goyim European countries to be Amalek. They're next

Western government's and policies are made in Tel Aviv

Terrorism ( Baghdad bombings 1950s), ISIS and all the other stuff

I could go on

birdie

Post by birdie »

:P :P Who would have thunked it.

And before the usual twats say it, yes, I know it's The Mail.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/sad ... d934&ei=17
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

birdie wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:20 pm :P :P Who would have thunked it.

And before the usual twats say it, yes, I know it's The Mail.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/sad ... d934&ei=17
Well blow me down with a fine notice.

And Birdie, people attack the source, because they are embarrassed by the facts, to which they have no answer for.

There are a number of articles from a variety of sources exposing this vile man's cons re ULEZ.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/ ... 44200.html
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On