The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
carcinogen

Re: The Rise of LBC - Part 2

Post by carcinogen »

Angela isn't a broadcaster obviously, but I thought she came across well. Thankfully it's just a one off though, not sure I could handle a week of it. Labour, like the meeja will miss Johnson ... 'The CNN effect' ... CNN spent all day, everyday hammering Trump, then when he left their ratings plummeted. Be interesting to see what happens now in british politics, my guess it'll be more of the same shite just a lot more boring.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

PS. Matt Hancock is on tomorrow I think. If you think Rayner is shit ... just you wait. LOL.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 12:47 pm Angela isn't a broadcaster obviously, but I thought she came across well. Thankfully it's just a one off though, not sure I could handle a week of it. Labour, like the meeja will miss Johnson ... 'The CNN effect' ... CNN spent all day, everyday hammering Trump, then when he left their ratings plummeted. Be interesting to see what happens now in british politics, my guess it'll be more of the same shite just a lot more boring.
She’s a refreshing break from O’Brien obviously but then so would blowtorching’s one’s own chest and then having a rub down with napalm in this heat be. Good to not listen to him in the current fevered political climate.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Is she camming now?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Up skirt camming?

finchman

Post by finchman »

Never listen to O'brien,and I'm certainly not going to listen to the thick ginger minge.....MG for me.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

finchman wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 2:24 pm Never listen to O'brien,and I'm certainly not going to listen to the thick ginger minge.....MG for me.
Got any tips on growing concrete?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Wit so much drama on da LBC
Its kinda hard listening to Jay Oh Double Bee
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:27 pm Wit so much drama on da LBC
Its kinda hard listening to Jay Oh Double Bee
Be careful or you’ll be like Woodsy
Stuck on Talkshite with fat Gabby
And JWOTS, JWOTS, JWOTS
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Headed there now .. can't be listening to Trevor Sinclair and Laura Woods :smt015

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

Fuck that .. Nick Ferrari
<off>

<nudges spectacles>

antdad

Post by antdad »

rorymac wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:43 am Fuck that .. Nick Ferrari
<off>

<nudges spectacles>
Snap, what an odious cunt he is and I can hear him struggling for breath over the speaker, let's see if 42 deg C today does anything about that.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

antdad wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:18 am
rorymac wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:43 am Fuck that .. Nick Ferrari
<off>

<nudges spectacles>
Snap, what an odious cunt he is and I can hear him struggling for breath over the speaker, let's see if 42 deg C today does anything about that.
He is quite repellent, but he's a good broadcaster imo. For all of O'Brian's rantings and ravings, no serious politician will engage with him ... well, Mark Drakeford sometimes rings-in ... as I said, no serious ... ** TISH BOOM **

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Love his approach to a guest. He starts off with a tabloid soundbite, plunges into a narrative with his own unbiased opinions and then another rant before struggling for breath and finishing off with “good morning”.

antdad

Post by antdad »

@ Carc

Another right wing tiresome blow hard afaiac so very, very predictable, that's why the politicians like him.