Obama's push for WW3

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: Obama's push for WW3

Post by paolo »

Steve Hunt wrote:
paolo wrote:
m4 colin wrote:
paolo wrote:there are still some people who believe that hitler died in a bunker in 1945

fake news
The FBI didnt believe it its in their files Nor did my physcic Paternal Grandmother "He's Not dead I can feel the Bastard".
neither did those pesky russians
Stalin certainly had his doubts, that's for sure.

But the thing that has always puzzled me is that it was the Russians who got to the Bunker first, not the West. Given Stalin's well known scepticism regarding Hitler's fate, why did the Russian's proclaim him dead? People who went against Stalin normally had a very short life expectancy thereafter.
i think it suited everyone to declare him dead, ended the war in europe instantly, allowed the repercussions, the nuremburg trials, the rebuilding, the carving up of assets and of course, operation paperclip....if hitler had lived on, officially. nothing would have been done until he was caught

many top nazis lived in, in usa, russia for the unlucky ones...

many yank scientists were top nazis...

plum island fella, head of nasa

hidden in plain sight
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

paolo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
paolo wrote:Leave benhinds in the new administration

drip feeding of misleading info regarding russian hacking, despite years of usa hacking, infiltration, arming of rebels and regime chage....

now there are strong rumours of usa special forces and troops amassing in lithuania along the russian border
Relax paolo. It's just a matter of days before Vladimir Putin's orange avatar moves into the White House.
i wonder when putin thought...i know, lets get trump and then control the US elections and the result

bottom line, if they hadn't shafted sanders, his own party....trump doesn't win

many of trumps votes, imho, were a reaction against clinton and her lies, poor campaign, lack of respect for her people, lack of press conferences etc

the whole media were pushing for clinton, from the point it appeared that trump was a threat

same with brexit, the effect of barry flying over, telling the brits how to vote and threatening them....he got a big fuck u and that affected how some vited in brexit

this was the year the media were found oiut
Ridiculous thing to say. Just insulting people's intelligence to say none of the media supported Trump.
Last edited by Ralph on Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

My worry is the way some of the religious lunatics in US positions of power including the military think there's a religious aspect to this.

People who believe in the Rapture for instance, and there'd s lot of them.

They're almost as mad as the Islamists but far more dangerous. This twisted version of Christianity was almost expelled from Britain and found its way there.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:My worry is the way some of the religious lunatics in US positions of power including the military think there's a religious aspect to this.

They're almost as mad as the Islamists but far more dangerous. This twisted version of Christianity was almost expelled from Britain and found its way there.
At least one poster on here is utterly convinced Trump was appointed by God.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

A lot of scaremongering going on here. Glad my Granny is not a member :)
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Ralph wrote:
m4rkb wrote:My worry is the way some of the religious lunatics in US positions of power including the military think there's a religious aspect to this.

At least one poster on here is utterly convinced Trump was appointed by God.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I'm not arguing that's his perogative to have that opinion. I'm just saying the American version of Christianity is as dangerous if not more so than Islam.

Fruitcakes like Sarah 'big tits' Palin believes 'God has a plan' in the event of nuclear war so it'll be OK to have one. All born again Christians will be raptured to heaven. FFS that's no better than the crackpots from radical Islam.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:
paolo wrote:
Ralph wrote:

drip feeding of misleading info regarding russian hacking, despite years of usa hacking, infiltration, arming of rebels and regime chage....

now there are strong rumours of usa special forces and troops amassing in lithuania along the russian border
Relax paolo. It's just a matter of days before Vladimir Putin's orange avatar moves into the White House.
i wonder when putin thought...i know, lets get trump and then control the US elections and the result

many of trumps votes, imho, were a reaction against clinton and her lies, poor campaign, lack of respect for her people, lack of press conferences etc

the whole media were pushing for clinton, from the point it appeared that trump was a threat

same with brexit, the effect of barry flying over, telling the brits how to vote and threatening them....he got a big fuck u and that affected how some vited in brexit

Ridiculous thing to say. Just insulting people's intelligence to say none of the media supported Trump.
i watch usa and canadian news, get usa crap and influence due to proximity to see yaddul

everything was against trump

that didn't help

the people rebelled

who can put a figure on it? nobody

from what i saw,read, heard.....apart from hannity, radio shows etc, but tv, papers......all against trump from minute one until the end

come on, ralph
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

paolo wrote:
Ralph wrote:
paolo wrote:
Ralph wrote:

i watch usa and canadian news, get usa crap and influence due to proximity to see yaddul

everything was against trump

that didn't help

the people rebelled

who can put a figure on it? nobody

from what i saw,read, heard.....apart from hannity, radio shows etc, but tv, papers......all against trump from minute one until the end

come on, ralph
The idea that the only media that supported Trump was Sean Hannity is patently not true. What about the other right wing loon talk radio presenters that dominate the airwaves in America? What about Fox News & Murdoch's evil media empire? What about the alt-right websites like Reichbart?

None of the media backed Trump except the bits that did.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Ralph. Do you actually agree with curbing the ridiculous PC word we live in, the idea of bringing back jobs and having sustainable immigration levels or do you simply oppose them because you think you have to as a Labour supporter?

paolo

Post by paolo »

Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Your original claim was that the whole media was pushing for Clinton. That's rubbish isn't it? If you now want to change your argument to 'more of the media backed Clinton than Trump', that's up to you, but that's not what you said.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Ralph wrote:
Your original claim was that the whole media was pushing for Clinton. That's rubbish isn't it? If you now want to change your argument to 'more of the media backed Clinton than Trump', that's up to you, but that's not what you said.

no, ralph, dont sink to mental's standards

i have called you on the pedant

you know exactly what i mean

stop trying to cunt and just take part, it aint a pissing contest cos npobody ever wins any way

answer honestly, not factual, just an opinion, whats your view of the media bis in favour of clinto

i am going 80/20

again, not a dick measuring contest, there is no prize, there is no right or wrong answer...just a question
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

m4rkb wrote:Ralph. Do you actually agree with curbing the ridiculous PC word we live in, the idea of bringing back jobs and having sustainable immigration levels or do you simply oppose them because you think you have to as a Labour supporter?
Nope.

On the most important issues facing the country Labour have nothing to say. Their leader can't even be honest about what he thinks about Brexit. My politics are generally left of centre but I've given up on Labour. I suspect I'm not the only one.

If I was a real enthusiast for high levels of immigration I would've switched support to Theresa May's Conservative Party.

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I don't see anyone in Labour saying much other than more and more diversity, more and more equality and more and more claims of racism for anyone who doesn't agree.

Considering the grass roots Labour supporters I know at least would agree with me why is this a labour policy?

Tell me about any traditional council estate anywhere in Britain where the majority of labour voters vote for this? Referring again to the ones I know they don't like London centric posh boys from Eton (fair enough) and they traditionally supported Labour to protect their jobs from that kind of spiv. Now they align themselves to a party who wants to give all of their jobs away to anyone entering the country who'll work for less and again , due to the mere mention of someone foreign, all dissenters are racists or xenophobes.

The majority of Labour votes to my mind are now made by people with a simple but blind hatred of the Tories.