BLMUK protests

In-depth debate on all topical issues
m4rkb

Re: BLMUK protests

Post by m4rkb »

Well you won't be getting any hand wringing from this whitey because I genuinely don't give fuck.

Two posts on the trot now on different subjects yet the answer is the same. ; Give them all a damn good hiding with the blunt end of a truncheon.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

Roy Twing wrote:
colinthewarriormonkey wrote:Did you notice that the fuckers were white?

Disgrace it's taken this long - they should have carted the fuckers off straight away and gave them a slap while they were doing it.
It’s that peculiar mentality that only it seems, young white, or white upper middle class people seem to possess, - where they believe they are crusaders for the rights of the downtrodden,
Any word if Subo's been bailed yet?
'This is all your doing, Lash, no one else'

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

Tick hasn't posted all day either.

This lot need to be confronted by a bunch of decent black people and given a right gobful about being patronising twats. If any group were a bigger embarrassment than Black Lives Matter, it's a bunch of white middle class yoghurt knitters acting on their behalf.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

m4rkb wrote:Tick hasn't posted all day either.

This lot need to be confronted by a bunch of decent black people and given a right gobful about being patronising twats. If any group were a bigger embarrassment than Black Lives Matter, it's a bunch of white middle class yoghurt knitters acting on their behalf.
:dart:

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

I can just imagine Tick and Subo handcuffed together in the City airport clink, loudly bursting into choruses of The Internationale and Free Nelson Mandela whilst berating the fascist pig coppers for not immediately fetching their family barristers and arranging chauffeur driven transport back to Chipping Norton :)

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

lasharoo wrote:
I can just imagine Tick and Subo handcuffed together in the City airport clink, loudly bursting into choruses of The Internationale and Free Nelson Mandela whilst berating the fascist pig coppers for not immediately fetching their family barristers and arranging chauffeur driven transport back to Chipping Norton :)
I return you a :dart: back Lash

:D

In fairness Sub is no way near the sycophantic crawler that Tick is. He's a nice young lad but a bit naiive.

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

m4rkb wrote:In fairness Sub is no way near the sycophantic crawler that Tick is. He's a nice young lad but a bit naiive.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Kowalski

Post by Kowalski »

The SJWs have become a parody of themselves and are out of control.

This is what happens when too many young people go to uni and study useless subjects like sociology.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

lasharoo wrote:
I can imagine you and m4rkb stomping at a skrewdriver concert, getting high off glue and cheap cider and having fits of orgasm while watching old videos of Waffen SS drills.

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

When the left has nothing useful to contribute to a forum, invoking godwin's law is a common fallback position.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

The Tick wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
I can imagine you and m4rkb stomping at a skrewdriver concert, getting high off glue and cheap cider and having fits of orgasm while watching old videos of Waffen SS drills.
I don't know, screwdrivers glue and drills, all somehow woven into one meaningless post by a complete tool !
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Kowalski wrote:The SJWs have become a parody of themselves and are out of control.

This is what happens when too many young people go to uni and study useless subjects like sociology.
That has been said since post 1968 Paris, Kow and never since have students had an influence, some may had a little fight.

This direct action is just ridiculous. meeja attention causing, but hey.

Err, yes planes are chartered to fly failed immigrants away, that happens.

Joshua Virasami said, "In Britain, 28% of black people are more likely to be exposed to air pollution... being in closest proximity to the industries causing climate change." And from some lass on BBC News: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37283869

Err, maybe that's right, like to see the study and the words "air pollution'.

Getting back to shite white men and women and students. A few student protests recently, which in reality is a few hardcore chaps and a few students who were pissed fighting plod with a majority on phones recording it. :roll: :roll:

BSb's mention of the animal rights movement is worthy of thought.

They should watch 1990 Poll Tax riot and ponder about protesting.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

lasharoo

Post by lasharoo »

The Tick wrote:
lasharoo wrote:
Oh to be 18 again :)

Roddy

Post by Roddy »

When you get right down to it,
Its white middle class student types and the only reason they and I stress the only reason they are doing this is because they want black people to thank them.
They see it as away of washing away their middle class guilt.
You can only live in the world you know.The rest is just wishful thinking or paranoia.

"We shall not go to Canossa!"

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Shifting cunts like that is what police dogs are for :x
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it