Drivetime - Part 13

Talksport - the main station discussion place
kentred1

Re: Drivetime - Part 13

Post by kentred1 »

Red7 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:55 pm Man Utd fans are terrible presenters. All they want to do is redirect the conversation back to them other wise they’re just not bothered. Showkillers
Doesn't help that they are so unlikeable

Goldstein Crook Woozencroft

Red7

Post by Red7 »

kentred1 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:04 am
Red7 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:55 pm Man Utd fans are terrible presenters. All they want to do is redirect the conversation back to them other wise they’re just not bothered. Showkillers
Doesn't help that they are so unlikeable

Goldstein Crook Woozencroft
Christian, Sanderson

Red7

Post by Red7 »

JW90 wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:15 pm I remember him on the Sports Bar years ago saying he wasn't bothered about other clubs in one of his attempted wind-ups. Did they not tell him it was part of the job to show some interest?

Others manage to blag it well enough.
Bent was talking about young footballers in the week who were great but didn’t kick on. It was an interesting listen until he mentioned the name Rooney and I knew what was coming next.

You could just sense the glee through the speakers as a couple of seconds later, Bent was stopped in his tracks and asked to rewind and tell him all about how good Wayne was then and as a utd player.

Every cunt knows about Rooney’s career, it’d have been a decent listen hearing what Bent had to say but they never went back to it. Shame that

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Red7 wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:25 am ... it’d have been a decent listen hearing what Bent had to say but they never went back to it. Shame that
As I have said numerous times [and not just me, by the way] with few exceptions they feel the need to interrupt, and argue with, everyone, be it a caller or the guy in the studio sat sitting next to them.

They seem to think that the show is called "Ask Andy, he'll set you right". Or Ask Clever Adrian, or Ask Jam"ie" O'Hara.
Yeah, righty-ho, you just talk non-stop for the whole three hours, then. That's what you think should happen. Cunt.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Goldstein just loves the sound of his own voice.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I fucking hate it, gargling wisping pisscunt
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

That's why so many people hate Man U. It's not the team, it's the likes of Gold"steen" and Terry Christian we really hate, and why we take such glee when "their" team lose.

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

No longer the Bridesmaid

Bentys cunting of Goldstein is delicious. Andy so desperately wants to be the man, and will never be.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 6:58 pm Bentys cunting of Goldstein is delicious. Andy so desperately wants to be the man, and will never be.
Good old Benty.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Yay. Two Darren's on today and tomorrow. The Bent boy and Ambrose are chilled together. No Stain nonsense.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Although discussing a Durham Arsenal wind up is shit.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JW90 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 4:45 pm Although discussing a Durham Arsenal wind up is shit.
That's the tS way, though.
Remember how desperately they tried to make his "I'd marry that game" A Thing? Trying to give it traction in the wider world?
Another hopeless failure :-)

No longer the Bridesmaid

1606 tomorrow. Choon in fer a BIZZI BIZZI shaa

johnnyboy45

Post by johnnyboy45 »

Look Benty, we was cwap, baat it was jaast a one off. Move on. Good news is err indoors is giving me a nice lamb-shank for me tea. Cant wait.....

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

My prediction ...
Gold"steen" will go into his "I don't want to talk about the United game" act at the start of the show.
They should take him at his word. Let's see if he can go three hours without talking about "his" team. Three hours of silence :-)