Hawksbee & Jacobs - Part 7

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

Re: Hawksbee & Jacobs - Part 7

Post by carcinogen »

JudgeTedd wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 am
carcinogen wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:03 am What does Andy think about the situation in Gaza?
Who cares? It’s this sort of thinking that gets people looking to Right Said Fred for medical advice.

Best leave it to the experts in the field rather than two-Bob celebrities.
I hate to be the one to break the news to you but 'two-Bob celebrities' are the ones who are actually making important decisions for us. They label themselves as 'MP's' but in reality they are nothing more than dimwits in expensive suits. Scary isn't it.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

carcinogen wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 7:15 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:32 am
carcinogen wrote: Thu May 02, 2024 5:03 am What does Andy think about the situation in Gaza?
Who cares? It’s this sort of thinking that gets people looking to Right Said Fred for medical advice.

Best leave it to the experts in the field rather than two-Bob celebrities.
I hate to be the one to break the news to you but 'two-Bob celebrities' are the ones who are actually making important decisions for us. They label themselves as 'MP's' but in reality they are nothing more than dimwits in expensive suits. Scary isn't it.
Quite true….. unfortunately. Whatever happened to experts and competent people?

Saying that, I’m still not sure I’d turn to Andy Jacobs for any level comment on anything.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Looks like Martin has been Kelnered
There's no poem, just prose.

scully

Post by scully »

GOOD OLD PAUL AND ANDY

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

NO.

A PAIR OF WITHERED OLD SHITS.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Harry Lemon

Post by Harry Lemon »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 3:03 pm Looks like Martin has been Kelnered
Paul said he's going to appear on Wednesdays rather than Fridays now.

I presume it's because they often struggled to give him more than 6 or 7 minutes, as they usually go to the 3pm news late because of The Fools Panel and have to squeeze in Todd before COTW.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Tumbleweed from Baker Today when they were speaking to Marcel Van Der Kraan

Talking about the Dutch National team when Baker made a crap joke about some Woman who lost her Clogs

Was met with a stunned reaction

Holden Mcgroyne

kentred1 wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:06 pm Tumbleweed from Baker Today when they were speaking to Marcel Van Der Kraan

Talking about the Dutch National team when Baker made a crap joke about some Woman who lost her Clogs

Was met with a stunned reaction
He thought it was hilarious

villain4eva

Post by villain4eva »

Took phone calls from Spurs and Arsenal fans today. All this bullshit about Spurs fans wanting to lose to fuck up Arsenal has been done way too much. Talksport has been in overkill drive all day over it, I just turned the bollocks off in the end.
Sexy Shebahn sitting in for Paul tomorrow. Her soothing voice is just right at that time of day.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

villain4eva wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 11:50 pm Took phone calls from Spurs and Arsenal fans today. All this bullshit about Spurs fans wanting to lose to fuck up Arsenal has been done way too much. Talksport has been in overkill drive all day over it, I just turned the bollocks off in the end.
It been fucking AWFUL all this Spurs fans wanting to lose so Arsenal don't win the league BOLLOCKS. TalkSport really is scraping the fucking barrel what with this contrived shite along with the utterly dreadful Charlie 'Ted Bovis' Baker.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

This is the worst thing ever broadcast
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Holden Mcgroyne

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:39 pm This is the worst thing ever broadcast
It's a very high bar

villain4eva

Post by villain4eva »

She didn't seem very enthusiastic during the Kelmer spot he usually does on a Friday, she seemed to be unusually quiet during his ramblings on sport on the telly. I think he was discussing things a bit before her time, Andy was having to keep it flowing. I think female football is mainly the wealth of any of her knowledge.
I can take her or leave her really, she doesn't really bother me either way, she maybe better suited to telly with her looks I think.

johnnyboy45

Post by johnnyboy45 »

I think she's married with kids so not a Laura Woods....

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

She REALLY didn't 'GET' Andy. AT ALL. I mean, who would? He's a fucking weirdo. Over all I'd say she was Shebang Average.