JWOTS - Part 7

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

Re: JWOTS - Part 7

Post by carcinogen »

JimmyDee wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 pm Breaking news ... I'm wearing a RED tie! Twitter is going wild! Frank Warren is on the line.
'On The Ropes' ... new ITV saturday night tv show where boxing promoters are hung live on air.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:30 pm
JimmyDee wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:02 pm Breaking news ... I'm wearing a RED tie! Twitter is going wild! Frank Warren is on the line.
'On The Ropes' ... new ITV saturday night tv show where boxing promoters are hung live on air.
For once you made me LOL

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

It's not just me, then.
JWOTS this very morning mocking Breakfast Show presenters for their constant guffawing about nothing.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

JimmyDee wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 2:23 pm It's not just me, then.
JWOTS this very morning mocking Breakfast Show presenters for their constant guffawing about nothing.
Jim is the biggest corporate cock-sucker in Britain.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.