The madness of TalkSport

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

The madness of TalkSport

Post by carcinogen »

It's as if TalkSport WANT British football football clubs to want to get knocked-out of premium european competitions. No, of course they don't. Yes they do. Why? Because the last piss-dribble of listeners are about 40-60. They are still operating on the old tabloid model of 'building them up and knocking them down'. Big flaw is, no cunt under 40 gives a flying fuck about Talksport. TalkTV is a great example.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

lambrini

Re: The madness of TalkSport

Post by lambrini »

Yep, I don’t listen to talkSPORT anymore ngl. It's shite.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

JimmyDee

Re: The madness of TalkSport

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:04 pm It's as if TalkSport WANT British football football clubs to want to get knocked-out of premium European competitions.
You're listening to Radio Wind-up.
Or Radio Banter. It's just to infuriate people into phoning up. Any response fits the business-model, if you can call it that.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99