Marky Mark and the dodgy bunch

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Vespa

Marky Mark and the dodgy bunch

Post by Vespa »

Extraordinary story.

It's alleged that Marky Mark phoned one if his 80 year old party workers telling her he had essentially been kidnapped by bad men and needed £5000. Because she couldn't get £5k off the hoof she took it to the kidnappers den with over £6k in the morning and paid the bad men off. His granny had used her own money he has apparently used party campaign funds to pay her off.

The Tory Party have known about this situation since December.

Mark seems to be a rude boy because a few years ago he was also accused by a rent boy of being in another kidnap plot.

The Tories are now refusing to talk about it.

The Tory party kept him then as well. This is shortly after three MPs sent naked pictures of themselves to people they don't know. We also have MPs without the whip accused of sexual offences that just seem to be timing out.

I don't mind if MPs get caught up in affairs, minor crime like speeding and even the odd tax problem like Nadhim Zahawi. But if any of us had been caught in sexual assault scandals, kidnap plots or sending randoms pictures of your dick your job would be on the line.

Awful humans.
Last edited by Vespa on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JudgeTedd

Re: Mark Menzies & bad men

Post by JudgeTedd »

Can the thread title be changed to Marky Mark and the dodgy bunch?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Vespa

Re: Mark Menzies & bad men

Post by Vespa »

JudgeTedd wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:43 pm Can the thread title be changed to Marky Mark and the dodgy bunch?
Done diddly done.

JudgeTedd

Re: Marky Mark and the dodgy bunch

Post by JudgeTedd »

Nice one.

The more I’m hearing about this story, the more bizarre it gets. How does an MP get themselves into that situation in the first place?

Was it his wildside coming out?

It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Sharing nudes on Grindr isn't unusual but if your an MP you should know better. Rent boys are prostitute's that are well known as trustworthy and noble people who never try and rob you. Reminds me of Keith Vas recorded by whores buying drugs and attending sex parties.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Gone as MP and member of the Party, claiming reason is pressure on his elderly mother .
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:16 pm Gone as MP and member of the Party, claiming reason is pressure on his elderly mother .
He's still an MP. If he cared about his mother he'd not gotten locked in a dungeon by a whore and get a grandmother the give him so 6 grand.