Labour Shadow Government Bullshit thread

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Salem

Re: Labour Shadow Government Bullshit thread

Post by Salem »

Vespa wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:50 am
subsub wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:25 am
Vespa wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:15 am This is the MP who wrote to the police about Rayner but doesn't have the nerve to say what about.

Because he knows its made up and he doesn't want to get sued...
It's weird to attack people and then not say what the attack is. Not sure attacking someone over a £1500 tax bill is a wise move for the Tories.
Rigby is a fucking hypocrite and would fit in very well with the Labour party .

Whether attacking someone over an unpaid tax bill is a wise move or not is completely irrelevant . If Rayner either broke electoral law or fiddled the taxman , she should be sacked .

It's the fucking hypocricy from her that boils my piss . But methinks she will be found to have no case to answer just as she was over Durham-gate , when she originally lied about being there . And if theres a look that says she's confident it's all being 'dealt' with , it's this one :

By the way , has anyone heard how Nick Brown is ? Labour are no better than the Tories
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Salem wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:30 pm

By the way , has anyone heard how Nick Brown is ? Labour are no better than the Tories
:dart:

Exactly, unfortunately the Lefties can only see ill in one party.

birdie

Post by birdie »

I think people forget that la Rayner has a history of demanding people resign even before plod has investigated..
Don't forget that she demanded Johnson resign even before partygate was investigated, she did the same when other Tory MP's were alleged to have broken some rule or other, she also demanded Sunak's wife publish her tax returns, Sunak's wife is a private person and nothing to do with government. she demanded Sunak publish his tax returns, not even mentioning any Labour MP do so, and when Sunak called her bluff and published Starmer looked like he'd swallowed a turd and was humiliated into publishing his own.
Strange, does anyone think, that she hasn't resigned on the same grounds she demanded Johnson do so, and stranger still that Starmer, as a lawyer, says he hasn't read the legal advice his deputy is basing her defence on.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Fauxtrage is all the rage these days.

birdie

Post by birdie »

chelseachelsea wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:15 pm

:dart:

Exactly, unfortunately the Lefties can only see ill in one party.
Am I correct in thinking that the nature of the complaint hasn't been made public? If not why not and does anyone know what he's supposed to have done?
Hope he didn't pinch Rayner bottom. :P
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

The Tick wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:23 pm Fauxtrage is all the rage these days.
Brexitrage aka Tickrage has been around for years not days.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:07 pm
Vespa wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:19 pm
Zambo wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:07 pmA cunt.
Asking an MP about the allegations he's publicly made and has been reported in the press is a reasonable question. He's just scared he's talking shit.
Yeah, I'm just sorting an answer out for subsub. He wanted to know what a shonky was.
No, I didn't.
I wanted to know why birdie described the presenter as shonky.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:40 pm
Asking an MP about the allegations he's publicly made and has been reported in the press is a reasonable question. He's just scared he's talking shit.
Yeah, I'm just sorting an answer out for subsub. He wanted to know what a shonky was.
No, I didn't.
I think it was perfectly reasonable to assume, by placing a question mark at the end of the insult, that you was seeking a description of said insult. BTW, no need to thank me, I'm always delighted to share my knowledge.

subsub wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:31 pm
birdie wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:03 am it's obvious why Daly refused to answer the question by a shonky TV station reporter.
"shonky"?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:55 pm
subsub wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:40 pm
No, I didn't.
I think it was perfectly reasonable to assume, by placing a question mark at the end of the insult, that you was seeking a description of said insult. BTW, no need to thank me, I'm always delighted to share my knowledge.

You assumed wrong, but no problem.
WOKE AND PROUD

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Vespa wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:50 am
subsub wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:25 am
Vespa wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:15 am This is the MP who wrote to the police about Rayner but doesn't have the nerve to say what about.

Because he knows its made up and he doesn't want to get sued...
It's weird to attack people and then not say what the attack is. Not sure attacking someone over a £1500 tax bill is a wise move for the Tories.
Rigby is a fucking hypocrite and would fit in very well with the Labour party .

Whether attacking someone over an unpaid tax bill is a wise move or not is completely irrelevant . If Rayner either broke electoral law or fiddled the taxman , she should be sacked .

It's the fucking hypocricy from her that boils my piss . But methinks she will be found to have no case to answer just as she was over Durham-gate , when she originally lied about being there . And if theres a look that says she's confident it's all being 'dealt' with , it's this one :

This is the same guy whose constituency pushed the party gate farce. It's not hypocritical to ask him what he thinks she's done and makes him look dumb when he's too scared to say it.

Salem

Post by Salem »

Vespa wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:06 am This is the same guy whose constituency pushed the party gate farce. It's not hypocritical to ask him what he thinks she's done and makes him look dumb when he's too scared to say it.
No , but it is hypocritical to hound someone for driving to Durham during lockdown (quite rightly) yet at the same time attend a massive piss up for Kay Burleys birthday party .
"There was one victim"

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Salem wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:04 am
Vespa wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:06 am This is the same guy whose constituency pushed the party gate farce. It's not hypocritical to ask him what he thinks she's done and makes him look dumb when he's too scared to say it.
No , but it is hypocritical to hound someone for driving to Durham during lockdown (quite rightly) yet at the same time attend a massive piss up for Kay Burleys birthday party .
At least we can agree not saying why you reported people to the police is silly.

You are up early like me, I had chemo yesterday which screws up my sleep, hope you're okay.

Salem

Post by Salem »

Vespa wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:31 am
At least we can agree not saying why you reported people to the police is silly.

You are up early like me, I had chemo yesterday which screws up my sleep, hope you're okay.
Tickity boo here Vespa .

I work 5 till 5 so always up and around at that God forsaken hour :)

Keep on keeping on buddy , we'll never agree on politics but you're one of tF's good guys :partyman:
"There was one victim"

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

This, from the Telegraph ...

"Readers will recall the enthusiasm with which Labour MPs pursued Boris Johnson when he was accused of illegal cake-eating in Downing Street – there was certainly no “innocent until proven guilty” about the rhetoric used then.
Most observers might perceive just a shade of double standards here. I do not believe that the complaints against Rayner are justified, although I’m prepared to be proved wrong. I think her forced resignation as deputy – a course of action she has promised to pursue if she is found guilty – would be unfair and deeply regrettable, not just for her but for the country.

"The tendency to draw the police into political arguments is a tiresome and self-destructive one that both sides indulge in at their peril. One of the many ironies of such a practice is that all parties regularly criticise the lack of officers and resources available to the police to investigate the kind of crimes that voters are most concerned about, including assault, burglaries and vandalism. Yet they think nothing of wanting officers to spend hours, even weeks, combing over MPs’ private lives in the hope that they will deliver a “Gotcha!” moment for one side or the other.
If Rayner is forced out of office, she would become a victim of a reprehensible, modern political fashion for upping the ante of criticism to an absurd level. We should be able to expect our politicians to be intelligent enough to tackle political opponents in an astute, intelligent way, ideally without having to call the police in every time someone is accused of wrong-doing.

"It would be far healthier, less expensive and more conducive to the public political debate if politicians’ first instinct when seeing an opponent do something wrong was not to dial 999."

Tom Harris.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

JimmyDee wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:53 pm This, from the Telegraph ...
What a load of drivel. No wonder The Telegraph has gone bust. Do we know who is buying it yet? Apparenly The Saudi's have failed the 'I'm not a cunt of a country' test.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.