Watersportgate.

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Rossco

Re: Watersportgate.

Post by Rossco »

Ralph wrote:
Rossco wrote:This last two replies to me kind of sums up these hardcore left wing type.

Why give him a chance? Says one....why give him 6 months...nope don't do that :shock:

The other says I don't want to know even if you can prove it :rolleyes:

What a pair of bubbleheads....why your team is losing everywhere.

:lol: :lol:
Says the pisshead.
Ralph I don't drink son.

Wrong once again. You and Hillman have quite the track record for this.

Tell me you are a troll....really. For your own sake. Say this is so and you are LOLZ'ing away there in your room. That I could kind of understand. But if you really believe the stuff you spout....WOW
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

[/quote]
"Proven"
How
When
By whom
And if you are just going to refer me to some other website, don't bother[/quote]

I've deleted most of the quoted posts, otherwise it's all too messy.

Why shouldn't people refer you to a website? That's what you do time and time again. But because you seem to regard the BBC on a par with a deity, that you (and they) are infallible. Do you think the BBC is not allowed to print speculation that amounts to bias. As we know, they can and do. You said yourself, if other news sites report things, why shouldn't the BBC? For the simple reason that we pay for them to research the news and provide a balanced output. They are not doing that. They are printing story after story of speculation, spin and he said she said.

The BBC employ thousands of journalists; they have decided that Trump is the target and they print the same crap as some two-bit website. If you think that's acceptable, that says more than enough about your critical faculties.
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

End of the day never forget Operation Mockingbird.

If not aware of it then Google it. Should answer a few questions.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Rossco wrote:
Ralph wrote:
Rossco wrote:This last two replies to me kind of sums up these hardcore left wing type.

Why give him a chance? Says one....why give him 6 months...nope don't do that :shock:

The other says I don't want to know even if you can prove it :rolleyes:

What a pair of bubbleheads....why your team is losing everywhere.

Says the pisshead.
Ralph I don't drink son.

Wrong once again. You and Hillman have quite the track record for this.

Tell me you are a troll....really. For your own sake. Say this is so and you are LOLZ'ing away there in your room. That I could kind of understand. But if you really believe the stuff you spout....WOW
You've answered the 'pissed or mental' question. Thanks.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

Rossco wrote:End of the day never forget Operation Mockingbird.

I've read it.
Doesn't explain anything.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Gallup Presidential transition approval (net):

Trump -7
Obama +71
Bush +36
Clinton +50

Trump dropped 13 pts in month among Independents.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

http://www.disruptj20.org/

http://www.disruptj20.org/event/disrupt ... ald-trump/

On a side note but much more important IMO and the media should be speaking about this more than the load of piss they are pushing. What the far left plan to do the next week. Funny how they say it is against fascists....they may hope there are no real fascists there or they will get a real beating. Although they are fascists as well.....so a free for all I guess :?

Also note the lies in the whole thing they are saying. The best being - 'He continues to deny the existence of climate change, in spite of all the evidence, putting the future of the whole human race at stake. The KKK, Vladimir Putin, Golden Dawn, and the Islamic State all cheered his victory. If we let his inauguration go unchallenged, we are opening the door to the future they envision'.

Really??!! They really think people are as dumb as them as will if they expect people to believe by muzzies were happy with Trump winning. Good to see climate change is big on their wee agenda though. Got to keep that one up as well. Tax you for breathing not so fresh air. How about looking into GM crops and Chemtrails kids!!

Snowflakes. If real fascists show up they will melt.

But I hope it will pass by as peaceful as can for all considered. All sides of this nonsense. Divide and concur is live and direct and Soros is funding it well.
Last edited by Rossco on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Ralph wrote:Gallup Presidential transition approval (net):

Trump -7
Obama +71
Bush +36
Clinton +50

OK then. Like them polls Clinton was winning with ease type of thing? Or something to really believe in this time.
Last edited by Rossco on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Hillman avenger wrote:
Rossco wrote:End of the day never forget Operation Mockingbird.

I've read it.
Doesn't explain anything.
Then you are either as dumb as a bag of hammers or a 100% troll who just mixes....take the pick. I will let others make up their own mind. I know I already have.

Hillman avenger

Post by Hillman avenger »

I've no doubt you have made up what you call a mind.

Perhaps you recall the CIA's part in the Bay of Pigs? Over the years they have had all kinds of ideas and one by one they have been slapped down.

There is no reason to suggest Mockingbird continues.

But this is standard practice for you, Paolo and the rest. You try to deflect thins you don't like by questioning sources, but show no discretion at all in checking out your own sources. You will be believe anyone's inventions if they suit your prejudices.

No doubt your paranoia about the BBC will have prevented you from hearing the item on Today where they interviewed a former colleague of Christopher Steele, who insisted he would not have made up what he produced, nor that he would have been a dupe of the KGB. I thought that was interesting.

As for climate change, there is clearly no point in a discussion with you or others on here because you totally ignore the conclusive evidence, and carry on claiming it is a tax scam. I have posted a number of times asking for evidence and pointing out that it simply doesn't make sense. But you just repeat it. No point in going further.
Listen to Talksport and let it be a lesson to you

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Rossco wrote:

Trump -7
Obama +71
Bush +36
Clinton +50

OK then. Like them polls Clinton was winning with ease type of thing? Or something to really believe in this time.
Not by the end they weren't. Let's not forget Trump won with 2.8 million fewer votes than his nearest rival.

Darkyboy

Post by Darkyboy »

Hillman avenger wrote:But this is standard practice for you, Paolo and the rest. You try to deflect thins you don't like by questioning sources, but show no discretion at all in checking out your own sources. You will be believe anyone's inventions if they suit your prejudices.

No doubt your paranoia about the BBC will have prevented you from hearing the item on Today where they interviewed a former colleague of Christopher Steele, who insisted he would not have made up what he produced, nor that he would have been a dupe of the KGB. I thought that was interesting.
When you say it was interesting, what do you mean Hillman?
Free at last, free at last, thank God almighty, we are free at last.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Ralph wrote:
Rossco wrote:

Trump -7
Obama +71
Bush +36
Clinton +50

Not by the end they weren't. Let's not forget Trump won with 2.8 million fewer votes than his nearest rival.
Look at which city most of them extra votes came from that they talk about... In which State then it is easy to work out. Also as Obama promoted... You don't have to be a legal US citizen to vote in some States.... You following so far? Hope so. Now go to Google... Go to images... Type in US electoral map.... Then look at it... Really look at it.

The system they have in place is there for a reason. 50 States all with different laws.

Trump won.... Legally. But you can't deal with this fact nor can your brethan. Doesn't matter because outside of killing him he is the new president of America.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Hillman avenger wrote:I've no doubt you have made up what you call a mind.

Perhaps you recall the CIA's part in the Bay of Pigs? Over the years they have had all kinds of ideas and one by one they have been slapped down.

There is no reason to suggest Mockingbird continues.

But this is standard practice for you, Paolo and the rest. You try to deflect thins you don't like by questioning sources, but show no discretion at all in checking out your own sources. You will be believe anyone's inventions if they suit your prejudices.

As for climate change, there is clearly no point in a discussion with you or others on here because you totally ignore the conclusive evidence, and carry on claiming it is a tax scam. I have posted a number of times asking for evidence and pointing out that it simply doesn't make sense. But you just repeat it. No point in going further.
Oh I believe in climate change but not how that lot sell it. It was called global warming not long ago... Remember?? Then leaked emails and a number of people not on the pay roll pointed out that the world climate was getting colder not warmer. But it does that. Cycles of change. So hench the name change to something more realistic.

But it is the nonsense they are selling yet they deny Chemtrails. Lol see.... Nah you won't or can't.

Whatever you are either thick or a troll. Either way your way of thinking is pretty much done outside of your brainwashed brethan.

Anyhow this whole thread is a sham as justmore lies and ballix from the sick demented ones trying to make the dream world many are waking up from real....losers. Fucking Buzzfeed :lol: :lol:

Like I said...media...Operation Mockingbird....those with a brain do the maths.

phpBB [video]

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

Load of piss :roll:
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it