In-depth debate on all topical issues
Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Reading on here, hearing it there. Everyone seems down on last year. I thought 2016 was an amazing year. So many beautiful things happened.

EU told no, don't want you.
The Yanks saying, no Clinton don't want you.
The mainstream media being finally proved to be what many thought.... Liars and liars for an agenda.

The agenda got a kicking 2016. Beautiful.

So why are so many down about these things? Are they so gone that they love the lies, being controlled. Strange times.

Now I know why I have been told to remove myself from them.

Thoughts of others. 2016 a good year or a bad year. No personal life but the world. How do you see it?
Psalm 23 - The Lord Is My Shepherd

Ezekiel 25:17

AlcoholBrazil

Re: 2016

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

I loved 2016 . Would love to live through it again. Flooded in a tsunami in the tears of SJWs, Globalists , Leftards , Libtards , Europhiles,
Progressives or whatever label they come under. Plus the resentment towards Leicester taking the Premiership away from the "Big Boys".
Murray winning Wimbledon and Olympics , plus getting other titles and the No.1 . Awful wee Lewis losing out to Nico .
Selby beating Ding and saving the Snooker World Title leaving the UK , and going outside the Commonwealth for the 1st time.
The England Rugby Team coming good. The Welsh Oddysey in the Euros ( expected Woy to flop as he did) .
One of the best UK Olympics performance on foreign soil ever bring a flood of gold medals. Will go down as one of the best years of the century I'm sure.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

RyanWilliams

Post by RyanWilliams »

2017 will be a lot worse.

m4 colin

Post by m4 colin »

2016 was a damn tough year for me but there were a lot of changes for the better . The fight back has begun in earnest. 2017 could be even tougher. Any military man knows the battle gets more furious as you get near to your objective, so brave up Brothers and Sisters there is no stopping someone who's in the right and keeps attacking. drive them back to hell from whence they came
I heard gods fast but I'd have to go up against him before I believe it

Roy Twing

Post by Roy Twing »

2016 was a dire year for celebrities, but damned enjoyable for those of us who have despised the establishment and its liberal acolytes -they are trying to fight back of course, but they didn't know what hit them at the time.
Anyone (such as Tick) that uses 'gammon' as a racial pejorative is as much a racist as those who use the word nigger and similar pejoratively.
E & OE

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

AlcoholBrazil wrote:I loved 2016 . Would love to live through it again. Flooded in a tsunami in the tears of SJWs, Globalists , Leftards , Libtards , Europhiles,
Progressives or whatever label they come under. Plus the resentment towards Leicester taking the Premiership away from the "Big Boys".
Murray winning Wimbledon and Olympics , plus getting other titles and the No.1 . Awful wee Lewis losing out to Nico .
Selby beating Ding and saving the Snooker World Title leaving the UK , and going outside the Commonwealth for the 1st time.
The England Rugby Team coming good. The Welsh Oddysey in the Euros ( expected Woy to flop as he did) .
One of the best UK Olympics performance on foreign soil ever bring a flood of gold medals. Will go down as one of the best years of the century I'm sure.
Yeah. How I saw it as well pretty much. And wee Norn Iron getting to a major championship.

Was a beauty.

Couple of shit ones personally along the way but that is life and we will all take hits. All part of it.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Roy Twing wrote:2016 was a dire year for celebrities, but damned enjoyable for those of us who have despised the establishment and its liberal acolytes -they are trying to fight back of course, but they didn't know what hit them at the time.
They are still in shock and a confused mess :lol: :lol:

As for celebs. Couldn't really care. Not like I knew them. Never got that. People mourning a person they didn't even know in a personal way. Star worship at it's worse to me. Plus 99.9% of them push and promote the agenda that I am happy to see crushed. Don't wish death but not going to fake mourn for those who have already choose their side and taken fame and worldly goods to led people astray.
Last edited by Rossco on Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

m4 colin wrote:2016 was a damn tough year for me but there were a lot of changes for the better . The fight back has begun in earnest. 2017 could be even tougher. Any military man knows the battle gets more furious as you get near to your objective, so brave up Brothers and Sisters there is no stopping someone who's in the right and keeps attacking. drive them back to hell from whence they came
The war is already won brother.

They will go hard and cause hate, war and death as much as they can but they are dying a slow death already. Their time is coming as we have been told.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Give him another oscar...great actor and great mind that man.

phpBB [video]

Give them all oscars and awards. They are so smart. They are so fair and honest. Give them all awards. Give them the award for being in touch with how things really are on the ground. Bubbleheads.

phpBB [video]

Thank you 2016. You have been great. I will miss you dearly.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

House!

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Ralph....awww. Didums. 4 years baby. And fuck the EU and all. YEAH BABY...YEAH!!

I'm going to tune into MSM next week. To see the lies and tears for the greatest leader ever, ever...ever, ever and the spin. Get me some popcorn and watch that shit. Will they give him another Noble Prize for being half caste do you think?? Can't wait to see.

It will be amusing.

Ralph
Forum Admin

Post by Ralph »

Rossco wrote:Ralph....awww. Didums. 4 years baby. And fuck the EU and all. YEAH BABY...YEAH!!

I'm going to tune into MSM next week. To see the lies and tears for the greatest leader ever, ever...ever, ever and the spin. Get me some popcorn and watch that shit. Will they give him another Noble Prize for being half caste do you think?? Can't wait to see.

It will be amusing.
You come across as more angry than amused.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Similar Bingo cards for the other side available with terms as racist, Islamophobic, uneducated, swivel-eyed, inward , xenophobic , didn't understand what the EU does , Little Englander ,The NHS will cease without migrants .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Rossco

Post by Rossco »

Ralph wrote:
Rossco wrote:Ralph....awww. Didums. 4 years baby. And fuck the EU and all. YEAH BABY...YEAH!!

It will be amusing.
You come across as more angry than amused.
Angry at this world and the state it is in...100% right. And the weakness and short sightedness of many of my so called people and brethren.

But happy that the scum, murderers, liars and thieves are being found out and the lies are being trailed into the light. And that once again that agenda has failed. It now has to come up with yet another name to sell to people out there in the world to try to sell it to them. They are finding it harder every time though Ralph....but you know this deep down anyhow.

But all in all, I am amused greatly. Hugely Ralph.